AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Syllabus 2020
AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 notification is out. The Online Application start from 11 Jan 2020 and will remain active till 12 Feb 2020. Candidate willing to apply should go through the eligibility & The start preparation soon. This post will enlighten you regarding the AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse syllabus 2019. The complete syllabus of the computer-based examination and computer (formatting) Test has been provided in this post. Check out the details below.
The date of Computer Based written examination is subject to change, in which event the new date will be notified through Newspapers, Commission’s websites and Admission Certificates for the examination. Detailed instructions regarding Computer Based Written Examination are available on the Commission’s website.
AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Complete Details:
|Name of Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna|
|Name of Post||Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Garde II)|
|No of Vacancy||206 Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test|
|Date of Exam||23 Feb 2020|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Syllabus:
AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Exam Pattern:
|Sr. no.||Subject-Topic Name||Questions/Marks by Subject Wise||Time Duration|
|1||Anatomy and Physiology||20 Questions / Marks||
|2||Microbiology||10 Questions / Marks|
|3||Sociology||10 Questions / Marks|
|4||Nursing Foundations||40 Questions / Marks|
|5||Community Health Nursing-I||10 Questions / Marks|
|6||Nutrition||10 Questions / Marks|
|7||Medical Surgical Nursing||40 Questions / Marks|
|8||Psychiatric Nursing||10 Questions / Marks|
|9||Midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing||40 Questions / Marks|
|10||Paediatric Nursing||10 Questions / Marks|
AIIMS Patna Syllabus 2020:
Anatomy and Physiology:
- Heart: Position, Structure, conduction system, Function and cardiac cycle.
- Fluid and electrolyte balance.
- Blood: Composition, clotting and blood group, cross matching. Blood products and their use.
- Autonomic Nervous System: Structure and functions
- Structure and functions of pituitary, pancreas, thyroid parathyroid, thymus and supra renal glands.
- Central Nervous System: Structure and functions.
- Bones: Types, Structures, Function
- Joints: Classification, Structure and Function
- Physiology of vision, hearing and equilibrium.
- Normal respiration and its deviations.
- Metabolism: meaning and metabolism of food constituents.
- Regulation of body temperature.
- Process of reproduction, menstrual cycle and menopause
- Transmission of infection
- Pathogenic and non- pathogenic organisms.
- Biosafety and waste management
- Portals of entry and exit of microbes
- Hypersensitivity and autoimmunity
- Collection of specimens
- Types of immunity
- Sterilization: dry heat, moist heat, chemicals and radiation
- Disinfection: Physical, natural, gases, chemicals used and preparation of lotions
- Social problems: unmarried mothers, dowry system, prostitution, drug addiction, alcoholism, delinquency, handicapped, child abuse, women abuse.
Basic Needs and Care in Special Conditions:
- Care of physically handicapped.
- Care of patient with fever, unconscious patient, patient with fluid imbalance, patient with dyspnoea.
- terminally ill patient Care.
- Signs and symptoms of approaching death, needs of the dying patient and his relatives, care of the dying, last offices, packing of dead bodies in non-communicable and communicable diseases.
AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2020
- Classification Administration & General action of drugs.
- Nursing implications in administration of drugs
First Aid in Emergency Situations
- Fire, bum, fracture, accidents, poisoning, drowning, haemorrhage’s, insect bites, foreign bodies.
- Transportation of the injured
Community Health Nursing-I
- Indicators of health
- Family health services- Maternal, childcare and family welfare services.
- Water borne disease.
- Water purification
- Levels of health care
- Evolution and development of community health nursing in India and its present concept.
- Dimensions of health.
- Health determinants.
- Nurse’s Role in National Health Programmes
- Nutritional needs for special groups, infants, children, pregnant woman, lactating mothers, old people etc.
- Method of calculating normal food requirements, influence of age, sex and activity.
- Commercially prepared food and its adulteration
- Methods of improving an ill-balanced diet.
AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Grade 2 Exam Syllabus 2020
MEDICAL SURGICAL NURSING
- Management of patient with impaired respiratory functions.
- Respiratory intensive care.
- Management of patient with neurological dysfunction.
- Burn and its management.
- Diseases and disorders of eyes, nose and throat and their management.
- Management of patients with cardio-vascular disease.
- Management of patient in ICU AND C.C. U
- Fluid and electrolyte imbalance and their therapeutic management
- Therapeutic approaches to pain.
- Management of various infectious diseases.
- Disorders and diseases of bone, muscle, cartilage, ligaments and their management.
- Nursing Management of Patients with Sexually transmitted diseases
- Health problems in elderly
- Anaesthesia: classification, anorthic and role of a nurse in anaesthesia.
- Post-operative complications: observation, prevention and management
- Graft versus host disease
- Infestations, infectious and non-infectious diseases and their management
- Medical surgical emergencies.
- Classification of Cancer, Detection, prevention, Treatment modalities (Chemotherapy, Radiation)
- Management of endocrinal disorders.
- Renal failure and dialysis
- Management of patient with cardio-vascular surgery.
- Adverse blood transfusion reaction and their management.
- Role of the nurse in these therapies.
- Trends in psychiatric nursing.
- Prevention of mental illness (Preventive Psychiatry) during childhood, adolescence, adulthood and old age.
- Classification of mental disorder
- Anxiety states.
- Phobic disorders, obsessive compulsive disorders, depressive neurosis, conversion disorders, dissociative reaction, hypochondriasis, psychoactive disorders, alcohol, drugs and other psychoactive substance abuse.
- Mood (affective) disorders.
- Main Depressive Psychosis.
- Schizophrenic disorders.
- Definition of terms used in psychiatry.
- Types of therapies: individual and group therapy, behaviour therapy, occupational therapy and
- classification of drugs, antipsychotic, antidepressant, antimanic, antianxiety agents and Role of nurses in psychopharmacology
- Psychiatric Emergencies and Crisis Intervention
- Forensic Psychiatry I Legal Aspects
- Midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing
- Diagnosis of pregnancy: history, signs and symptoms and investigations.
- Influence of hormones
- Complications of Pregnancy and its management
- High Risk Pregnancy and its management
- High Risk Labour and its management
- Fertility and Infertility
- Prenatal care: objectives, history taking, calculation of expected date of delivery, routine examinations.
- Management of women in Labour
- Embryology and fetal development
- Physiological changes in pregnancy.
- Emerging challenges, nursing process related to Paediatric nursing.
- Concept of preventive paediatrics
- Nursing interventions and adaptations in nursing care of sick child
- Care of Children with congenital defects I mal formations
- High risk new-born
- Growth and development: Definition, principles, factors affecting growth and development, techniques of assessment of growth and development, importance of learning about growth and development of all age group
- Characteristics of New-born and Physiologic status of the new-born.
- Children with various systemic and functional disorders.
How to Apply for AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Online Form 2020 – Candidates can apply through link provided below or they can also apply through official site of the AIIMS Patna before 12-February-2020.
Apply now: Click Here
How to Download AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019:
- Go to Official Website.
- Find the Link and Open the page.
- Enter your registration number or date of birth.
- Show on your desktop for AIIMS.
Now check here official website for more details: click here
Notification Details: Click Here