Bihar BPSC 65th CCE Pre Exam Online Form 2019, Exam Date & Notification
The Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 is Invited Online Application Form For The post of Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Registrar. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply. Now Download Notification for Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Registrar. Bihar Public Service Commission has finally released the Official post for Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Registrar. Recruitment Notification 2019 on its official website. The application forms are going to be out from Jul 10, 2019.Get more information for Bihar BPSC 65th CCE Pre Exam Online Form 2019 go and check official website.
Candidate Must Be Indian citizens!!!
Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for the Bihar Public Service Commission. More Details About Recruitment Given Below official notification link. Before apply read complete details carefully.
Method of Submission of Online Application Form:
STEP1: Log on to GDS official website @bpsc.bih.nic.in
STEP2: Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same.
STEP3: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No.
STEP4: Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
STEP5: Pay Examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card
STEP6: Print Confirmation page for record and future reference.
Keep Some Point in Mind before Apply Online Form:
1) The candidate should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria.
2) Candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and Date of Birth as per Class Xth Certificate. Please note that no request for any change in particular will be accepted under any circumstances.
3) The Board will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular once filled in the Application Form whatsoever the reasons may be.
4) No change will be accepted through offline mode i.e. through fax/application or by email etc. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Please note that no request for any change in particular will be accepted under any circumstances.
5) The candidate should mention their own mobile number and E-Mail ID while submitting their on-line application as the alerts/information will be sent to the candidates on their registered mobile number and E-Mail ID.
6) Qualifying the Examination would not confer a right on any person for Recruitment/ Employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
Details of Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Rec. For Post||Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Registrar|
|Number Of Total Vacancy||434 Post|
Important Dates for This Recruitment!!!
|Starting Date for Apply Online||Jul 10,2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||Jul 24,2019|
|Last Date For Payment Online||Jul 30,2019|
|Admit Card||Aug 2019|
|Exam Date||Available soon|
Application Fee Details:
- GEN/OBC: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs. 150/-
- Women All Category: Rs. 150/-
- Candidate Payment will be made by Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking or E Challan.
Age Limit Details (As on Jun 01,2019):
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 20-37 Years
- Bihar Education Service/Rural Development Officer/ Supply Inspector/Labor Enforcement Officer/ District Executive Officer/Block SC/ST Welfare Officer: min 21 to max 37 Years
- Rest All Posts: 22-37 Years
- Age Relaxation (upper Age Limit)-
- Female: 40 Years
- SC/ST: 42 Years
As per rule of gorv.
Post Name: Various Post
Category Wise Post Details:
Administrative Officer/Senior Wise Officer: 30 Posts
(Gen-11 Posts, SC-05 Posts, ST-01 Post, EBC-06 Posts, BC-03 Posts, BC Female-01 Post, EWS-03 Posts)
Deputy Superintendent of Police: 62 Posts
(Gen-44 Posts, SC-02 Posts, ST-01 Post, EBC-04 Posts, BC Female-05 Posts, EWS-06 Posts)
District Commandant: 06 Posts
(Gen-03 Posts, EBC-01 Post, BC-01 Posts, EWS-01 Post, Rest Categories- Nil)
Assistant Registrar: 05 Posts
(Gen-03 Posts, BC-01 Posts, EWS-01 Posts, Rest Categories- Nil)
Lower Election Commissioner: 46 Posts
(Gen-19 Posts, SC-06 Posts, EBC-05 Posts, BC-10 Posts, BC Female-01 Post, EWS-05 Posts)
Planning Officer: 09 Posts
(Gen-06 Posts, ST-01 Post, BC-01 Post, EWS-01 Post, Rest Categories-Nil)
District Minority Welfare Officer: 01 Post
(EBC-01 Post, Rest Categories-Nil)
Bihar Education Service: 72 Posts
(Gen-47 Posts, SC-08 Posts, EBC-07 Posts, BC-02 Posts, BC Female-01 Post, EWS-01 Post)
District Public Relation Officer: 11 Posts
(Gen-02 Posts, SC-02 Posts, ST-01 Post, EBC-04 Posts, BC Female-01 Post, EWS-01 Post)
Rural Development Officer: 110 Posts
(Gen-44 Posts, SC-18 Posts, ST-01 Post, EBC-20 Posts, BC-13 Posts Female-03 Posts, EWS-11 Posts)
District Executive Officer: 11 Posts
(Gen-04 Posts, SC-02 Posts, EBC-01 Post, BC-03 Posts, EWS-01 Post)
Supply Inspector: 19 Posts
(Gen-11 Posts, SC-02 Posts, EBC-03 Posts, BC-01 Post, EWS-02 Posts)
Block Panchayat Officer: 14 Posts
(Gen-02 Posts, SC-01 Posts, EBC-07 Posts, BC-04 Posts)
Labour Enforcement Officer: 20 Posts
(Gen-03 Posts, SC-03 Posts, EBC-04 Posts, BC-09 Posts, EWS-01 Post)
Block SC/ST Welfare Officer: 18 Posts
(Gen-08 Posts, SC-02 Posts, ST-02 Posts, EBC-04 Posts, EWS-02 Posts)
Candidates having Bachelor Degree in any stream from any recognized degree college or university.
Physical Details (For Police Department posts):
- Height: 05 Feet 05 Inches (Min)
- Chest: 32 Inches (Min)
Password Policy will be as follows:
- Password must be 8 to 13 characters long.
- Password must have at least one Upper case, one lower case alphabet and one numeric value and at least one special characters! @#$%^&*- .
- Candidate can change the passwords after login, if desired. New Password cannot be identical to any of the previous three passwords.
- Candidate is advised not to disclose or share the password with anybody. Recruitment Board will be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
- Candidate should log out at the end of their session so that the contents of the application cannot be tampered by unauthorized persons.
How To Read Notification:
- First Click Official Notification Link Given Below
- Now Check Number Of Posts
- Read Carefully Eligibility Criteria
- Read All Details Very Carefully AND Follow All Rules
- Go Official Website For Registration or Login
- Submit Your Application Form b/w Jul 10,2019 to Jul 24,2019.
Likely causes of rejection of application:
- More than one application form for a particular category.
- Application is incomplete and not online.
- Full fee, if not deposited in the manner prescribed.
- Applicant does not possess the required academic qualifications on cut-off date.
- Candidate is underage or overage on the cut-off date.
- Variation in date of online application form and in original documents.
- Lack of essential qualifications as prescribed in advertisement.
|Apply Online||Jul 10,2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
More Latest Update: