Delhi High Court Chauffeur Admit Card 2019, Hall Ticket
Dear Candidates! The Delhi High Court had declared vacancies against post of Chauffeur. Now, you can download Admit card for Examination. Link for Admit Card will be available soon. For download admit card, you should require some required details like as your registration number, date of birth. So, keep your registration number in hands before click on link for download admit card. Get detailed information regarding Delhi High Court Chauffeur Admit Card 2019 in this page.
How to find your Registration Number:
Registration number is a number which is individual and unique for everyone. It has provided to you during filling online form. If you have forgotten your registration number, you should to check your Email or Contact Number.
Delhi High Court Chauffeur Admit Card 2019 Download!!!
What is Admit Card?
Admit card is the card which is a provisionally access of your presence in Examination and you need to carry with yourself during your entrance exams. Without the admit card you won’t be allowed to give the exam. Admit Card means not, you can enter in Examination Hall. It is valid only with valid Identity proof Like as pan card, Aadhar card or any government identity PROOF.
Online Application form Starting Date: Aug 14, 2019
Online Application Form Last date: Sep 11,2019
The Delhi High Court has invited applications from eligible candidates for appointment against Post Chauffeur. Candidates had applied from Aug 14,2019. Delhi High Court Chauffeur will conduct the several examinations for eligible candidates. Who are applied in the Delhi High Court Chauffeur examination check detailed information for official website.
Delhi High Court Hall Ticket Details:
|Name of Organization||Delhi High Court|
|Name of Post||Chauffeur|
|No of Vacancy||35|
|Date of Exam||Available Soon|
In two ways, this job applicants can know the exam date. One is officials separately will release a note of intimating the exam date and The next way as exam date is printed on DELHI HIGH COURT CHAUFFEUR Admit Card, so by seeing that details you can know the exam date. Get your DELHI HIGH COURT CHAUFFEUR Admit Card 2019 either from the link given below or from the official website @delhihighcourt.nic.in
The Delhi High Court will select the candidates based on their performance on the written test and skill test. All the Job Seekers who fulfil the requirements mentioned by the dept are only eligible to get the Delhi High Court Call Letter 2019.
- for Preliminary Examination (OMR
based Objective Type)
- Skill Tests (Driving Skill Test on Simulator as well as on road in Real
- Document Verification
- Eligibility Details
- Educational Qualification
- Eligibility For HC Delhi Chauffeur
Candidates have complete Graduation from a recognized University with typing knowledge.
Applicants age limit should be minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 27 years
About Hall Ticket:
Admit Card will be generated online mode and able candidates shall download their Admit Card from our website as per instructions, between dates that will be notified in our website. Candidates shall carry the Admit Card (with photograph and signature) and one of the following valid photo identification cards in original viz. Electoral ID, Passport, Aadhar card, driving license, while reporting for the Online test.
The admit card can be downloaded only by those contenders who had applied for the post. Applicants can make use of the link given below to acquire their admit card. Candidates reporting without the downloaded Admit Card and identity proof as specified above shall not be allowed to take the Exam.
High Court of Delhi Chauffeur Exam Pattern
Preliminary Examination: 100 marks (OMR based Objective Type)
- The Preliminary Examination would consist of theory paper (in Hindi as well as English languages) comprising 50 Multiple Choice Questions on driving skills knowledge, road signals, road safety, advanced navigation and GPS technologies, basic mechanical knowledge, etc. of 02 marks each.
- There would be 25% negative marking (i.e., deduction of 0.50 mark for each
Skill Test: 100 Marks
- Driving Skill Test on Simulator (50 Marks)
Driving Skill Test on road in Real Traffic Conditions (50 Marks).
Preference shall be given to candidates having proficiency knowledge of driving automatic vehicles or possessing any certificate of having undergone driving course from recognised or certified Institution.
Few steps follow before examination:
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are suggested to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Candidates should compulsory bring the printout of them Hall Ticket in the examination hall.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate also should compulsory bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
Documents to carry along with DELHI HIGH COURT CHAUFFEUR Hall Ticket 2019
- Aadhar Card and License
- School Leaving Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Photo ID Proof
- Graduation Completed Certificate if Required
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Compulsory Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Address Proof
How to Download Delhi High Court Chauffeur Hall ticket 2019
- visit the Official Website @delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Search the Delhi High Court Chauffeur Hall Ticket download 2019 link in organization website.
- Click the download link and enter the required details like Name and registration no.
- Submit the details and it will display on the screen after some time.
- Check the information in AP Village Volunteer Hall Ticket 2019.
- Save or download the admit card and take a printout.
|Admit Cards||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Update||SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019, Exam Date , Result 2019|