DSSSB Various post Recruitment 2020, Advt. No. 05/20
DSSSB Various post Recruitment 2019 notification is out. The Online Application start from 28 Jan 2020 and will remain active till 27 Feb 2020. Candidate willing to apply should go through the eligibility & The start preparation soon. Check important dates, eligibility, age limit, detailed notification, salary and other details here.
Application Fee Details:
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 100/|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 0/-|
|Payment will be made by Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/E Challan|
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 27 Years (It varies according to posts.)
- Age Relaxation (upper Age Limit) – As per rules
DSSSB Various post Recruitment 2020 Complete Details:
|Name of Organization||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||Sub Inspector, Junior Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Store Keeper, Technical Assistant, Accounts Assistant Cum Cashier|
|No of Vacancy||297 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Available Soon|
|Pay Scale||As per rule|
DSSSB Various post Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No.||Group||Name of Department||Name of the Post||Grade Pay||Vacancy|
|01||C||Delhi Tourism & Transportation Development Corporation Ltd.||Junior Stenographer (English)||2400||–||2||–||–||–||2||–||–||–|
|03||Accounts Assistant Cum Cashier||2400||1||10||4||2||1||18||–||–||–|
|05||Ch. Brahm Prakash Government Engineering College||Caretaker||2800||–||1||–||–||–||1||–||–||–|
|06||Delhi Agricultural Marketing Board||Fee Collector/Sub Inspector/Auction Recorder||2400||13||67||28||16||7||131||4||13||–|
|07||Delhi Agricultural Marketing Board||Junior Stenographer||1900||1||6||5||3||1||16||1||–||–|
|08||B||Delhi Jal Board||Assistant Bacteriologist||4600||1||4||1||–||1||7||1||–||–|
|09||C||Department of Training & Technical Education||Technical Assistant (Beauty culture)||2400||–||–||1||–||–||1||–||–||–|
|10||Technical Assistant (Architecture)||–||1||–||1||1||3||–||–||–|
|11||Technical Assistant (Information Technology Enabled Service & Management)||–||2||1||1||–||4||–||–||–|
|12||Technical Assistant (Garment Fabrication Technology)||–||2||–||–||–||2||–||–||–|
|13||Technical Assistant (Commercial Art)||–||1||–||–||–||1||–||–||–|
|14||Technical Assistant (Digital Electronics)||–||1||1||1||–||3||–||–||–|
|15||Technical Assistant ( Mech.)||1||7||3||2||1||14||—||–||–|
|16||Technical Assistant (Medical Lab. Technology)||–||2||1||1||–||4||–||–||–|
|17||Technical Assistant (Modern Office Practice ) English||–||1||–||1||–||2||–||–||–|
|18||Technical Assistant (Electrical)||1||5||3||2||1||12||–||—||–|
|19||Technical Assistant (Electronic & communication)||1||4||3||1||1||10||–||–||–|
|20||Technical Assistant (Pharmacy)||–||2||1||1||–||4||–||–||–|
|21||Technical Assistant (Library Science)||–||–||1||—||–||1||1||–||–|
|22||Technical Assistant (Computer)||3||13||7||4||1||28||2||–||–|
|23||Technical Assistant (Fashion Design)||1||–||1||–||–||2||1||–||–|
DSSSB Various post Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification –
- Junior Stenographer (English) – 12th Pass from a recognized Board or University. Or Shorthand Speed 100 w.p.m. / Typing Speed 40 w.p.m.
- Junior Assistant – 12th Pass from a recognized Board. Or Proficiency in type writing with minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English OR 30 w.p.m. in Hindi. Time allowed 10 minutes. Skill Test shall only be conducted on computers.
- Accounts Assistant Cum Cashier – B. Com from a recognized University. Or Computer Literate Preferably Tally/Finance Package & be conversant with the latest Finance and Accounting Management Software.
- Storekeeper – Graduate in any discipline.
- Caretaker – Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. OR Diploma from a recognized Institute/ Board/ University with two years relevant experience from a Government/ Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Bodies.
- Fee Collector/Sub Inspector/Auction Recorder – 12th Class Pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Junior Stenographer – Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board/University. Or Speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand and 40 w.p.m. typing in English or 80 w.p.m. in shorthand and 25 w.p.m. typing in Hindi.
- Assistant Bacteriologist – Master’s Degree in Biochemistry/Microbiology / Bacteriology / Biotechnology / Zoology from a recognized University or Institute.
Degree in Science with Chemistry / Biochemistry / Biology / Microbiology /Bacteriology/Biotechnology of a recognized University/ Institute; and
(ii) Two years’ experience in Bacteriological examination of Water.
All Technical Assistant Posts- Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board.
Diploma minimum of 2 years of regular duration in the relevant trade awarded by the State Board of Technical Education/recognized University or equivalent
Bachelor of Science Degree in relevant field or equivalent.
How To Apply Online:
- The details in online application form can be edited or modified before submission of application fee or final submission of online form and details once finally submitted cannot be changed under any circumstances, so you fill all details very carefully then hit submit button.
- You Fill complete details otherwise incomplete details application form shall be summarily rejected,
- Before Applying Application, Form Candidate Should have some Document
- Valid E-Mail ID
- Candidates should have latest passport size photograph (Size Acc. Official Notification)
- High School, Intermediate Marksheets
- Aadhar Card
- Documents for age, qualification, caste/PwBD certificate and identity proof for uploading
- Pay examination fee
- Now Filling up Application Very Carefully
- Make payment which will take you to Payment Gateway
- Final Registration & Printing of Online Application Form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||LINK ACTIVATE 28 JAN|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|