MSC Bank Admit Card 2020, Hall Ticket
Dear Candidates! The MSC Bank had declared vacancies against post of Officer Grade II (Trainee), Junior Officer (Trainee), Clerk (Trainee) and Joint Manager (Trainee). Now, you can download Admit card for Examination. Link for Admit Card will be available soon. For download admit card, you should require some required details like as your registration number, date of birth. So, keep your registration number in hands before click on link for download admit card. Get detailed information regarding MSC Bank Admit Card 2020 in this page.
How to find your Registration Number:
Registration number is a number which is individual and unique for everyone. It has provided to you during filling online form. If you have forgotten your registration number, you should to check your Email or Contact Number.
MSC Bank Admit Card 2020 Download!!!
What is Admit Card?
Admit card is the card which is a provisionally access of your presence in Examination and you need to carry with yourself during your entrance exams. Without the admit card you won’t be allowed to give the exam. Admit Card means not, you can enter in Examination Hall. It is valid only with valid Identity proof Like as pan card, Aadhar card or any government identity PROOF.
|Online Application form Starting Date||Feb 24,2020|
|Application form Last Date||Mar 16, 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||Mar 16, 2020|
|Exam Date||Apr Or May 2020|
The MSC Bank has invited applications from eligible candidates for appointment against Post Officer Grade II (Trainee), Junior Officer (Trainee), Clerk (Trainee) and Joint Manager (Trainee). Candidates had applied from feb 24,2020. MSC Bank will conduct the several examinations for eligible candidates. Who are applied in the MSC Bank check detailed information for official website.
MSC Bank Hall Ticket Details:
|Name of Organization||Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd (MSCB)|
|Name of Post||Officer Grade II (Trainee), Junior Officer (Trainee), Clerk (Trainee) and Joint Manager (Trainee)|
|No of Vacancy||164 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Available Soon|
In two ways, this job applicants can know the exam date. One is officials separately will release a note of intimating the exam date and The next way as exam date is printed on MSC Bank Admit Card, so by seeing that details you can know the exam date. Get your MSC Bank Admit Card 2020 either from the link given below or from the official website.
About Hall Ticket:
Admit Card will be generated online mode and able candidates shall download their Admit Card from our website as per instructions, between dates that will be notified in our website. Candidates shall carry the Admit Card (with photograph and signature) and one of the following valid photo identification cards in original viz. Electoral ID, Passport, Aadhar card, driving license, while reporting for the Online test.
Most Important Points need to note regarding MSC Bank Exam 2020:
- Candidates those who are eligible to appear in the Online Test will only be called up by the officials for attending Online Test and admit cards for only those candidates will be issued by the officials.
- On-line written test shall be conducted at the centres to be designated later, which will be communicated to short listed candidates.
- Venue and address where officials will conduct Online Test will be indicated in the call letters separately. No request for the change of venue / date for the On-line written test shall be entertained.
- Candidate will appear for the exam at an examination centre at his/ her own risks and expenses.
- After online written test, Bank will be conducting “Computer Proficiency Test” for all the shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates must produce original photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with On-line Examination call letter while attending the examination.
Few steps follow before examination:
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are suggested to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Candidates should compulsorily bring the printout of them Hall Ticket in the examination hall.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate also should compulsorily bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
Documents to carry along with MSC Bank Hall Ticket 2020
- Aadhar Card and License
- School Leaving Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Photo ID Proof
- Graduation Completed Certificate if Required
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Compulsory Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Address Proof
|Admit Cards||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Update||Karnataka Police Constable Admit Card 2020, Hall Ticket|