NHM Bihar CHO Syllabus
NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2019 notification is out. The Online Application start from Dec 2019 and will remain active till 10 jan 2019. Candidate willing to apply should go through the eligibility & The start preparation soon. This post will enlighten you regarding the NHM Bihar CHO syllabus 2019. The complete syllabus of the computer-based examination and computer (formatting) Test has been provided in this post. Check out the details below.
The date of Computer Based written examination is subject to change, in which event the new date will be notified through Newspapers, Commission’s websites and Admission Certificates for the examination. Detailed instructions regarding Computer Based Written Examination are available on the Commission’s website.
Don’t forget to refer the previous papers it is very helpful to know the exam pattern and gain more information about the subject. Any candidate can observe this SHS Bihar CHO Exam Pattern 2019 to know Paper Weightage, Maximum Marks, Number of Questions, Exam duration, and much more. SHS Bihar CHO Officials will be selected the candidates through the following selection rounds. So, all the aspirants must know the SHS Bihar CHO Selection Process are prescribed below.
NHM Bihar CHO Complete Details:
|Name of Organization||National Health Mission Bihar|
|Name of Post||Community Health Officer|
|No of Vacancy||1200 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Available Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
NHM Bihar CHO Syllabus:
|Subject Name||Exam Type|
|General Knowledge||Written Exam|
There will be 100 MCQS for all subjects of Nursing. Candidates will have four alternative answers for each question, each ques will be of one mark, No negative marking, and minimum qualifying marks 40 percentage.
Syllabus for NHM Bihar CHO
- General Knowledge
- Concerned Subjects
SHS Bihar CHO for 2020 SYLLABUS
- Hypovolemic shock
- Lactation support
- Angelman syndrome
- Learning disorders
- Cardiogenic shock
- Clinical Trials
- Cognitive impairment
- Vision loss
- Abuse in pregnancy
- Cellular and Molecular Therapy
- Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder
- Autosomal recessive lysosomal storage disease
- Hearing loss
MATERNAL HEALTH SYLLABUS for SHS Bihar CHO 2020
- Preterm Birth.
- Maternal and Newborn Health Integration.
- Perinatal Mental Health.
- Respectful Maternity Care.
- Maternal Health in the United States.
- Maternal Health, HIV and AIDS.
- Global Maternal Health Workforce
- Antenatal Care.
- Family Planning and Maternal Health.
- Malaria in Pregnancy.
- Postnatal Care.
- Quality of Maternal Health Care.
SHS Bihar CHO 2020 EXAM SYLLABUS
- Broader reproductive health services, including patient education and counseling
- Breast and pelvic examinations
- Breast and cervical cancer screening
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Pregnancy–achieving services including preconception health services
- Basic infertility services
- Sexually transmitted disease services
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI)
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- prevention education, counseling, testing, and referral
- Contraceptive services
SHS Bihar CHO 2020 SYLLABUS
- chronic kidney disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Diabetes mellitus type 2
- Lower back pain
- Skin cancer
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Equations
- Problems on Numbers
- ndices and Surds
- Compound Interest
- Odd Man Out
- Quadratic Equations
- Profit and Loss
- Simplification and Approximation
- Simple Interest
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- permutations and Combinations
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
• Indian History
• Books and Authors
• Awards and Honours
• Capitals of India
• Indian Economy
• Budget and Five Year Plans
• Countries and Capitals
• International and National Organizations
• Indian National Movement
• Current Affairs – National and International
• General Policy
• Science and Technology
• Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Visual Memory
- Space Visualization
- Odd man out
- Symbolic/ Number Classification
- Analytical Reasoning
- Letter series
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Relationship Concepts
How to Download NHM Bihar CHO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019:
- Go to Official Website.
- Find the Link and Open the page.
- Enter your registration number or date of birth.
- Show on your desktop for NHM.
Now check here official website for more details: click here