OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2020
OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2019 notification is out. The Online Application start from 14 Jan 2020 and will remain active till 13 Feb 2020. Candidate willing to apply should go through the eligibility & The start preparation soon. Check important dates, eligibility, age limit, detailed notification, salary and other details here.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has welcomed applications for enlistment to the post of Assistant Fisheries Officer. Intrigued individuals can apply to the post of Assistant Fisheries Officer through the aforesaid format at the latest 13 February 2020.
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 37 Years
Age Relaxation (upper Age Limit) – As per rules
OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2020 Complete Details:
|Name of Organization||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||Sub Inspector, Junior Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Storekeeper, Technical Assistant, Accounts Assistant Cum Cashier|
|Commencement of submission of online application||Jan 14 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||Feb 13, 2020|
|No of Vacancy||31 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Available Soon|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 44,900|
OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2020 How to Apply Online:
- The details in online application form can be edited or modified before submission of application fee or final submission of online form and details once finally submitted cannot be changed under any circumstances, so you fill all details very carefully then hit submit button.
- You Fill complete details otherwise incomplete details application form shall be summarily rejected,
- Before Applying Application, Form Candidate Should have some Document
- Valid E-Mail ID
- Candidates should have latest passport size photograph (Size Acc. Official Notification)
- High School, Intermediate Mark-sheets
- Aadhar Card
- Documents for age, qualification, caste/PwBD certificate and identity proof for uploading
- Pay examination fee
- Now Filling up Application Very Carefully
- Make payment which will take you to Payment Gateway
- Final Registration & Printing of Online Application Form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|