Patna High court PA Admit Card 2019, Personal Assistant Hall Ticket
Dear Candidates! The Patna High Court had declared vacancies against post of PA. Now, you can download Admit card for Examination. Link for Admit Card will be available soon. For download admit card, you should require some required details like as your registration number, date of birth. So, keep your registration number in hands before click on link for download admit card. Get detailed information regarding Patna High court PA Admit Card 2019 in this page.
How to find your Registration Number:
Registration number is a number which is individual and unique for everyone. It has provided to you during filling online form. If you have forgotten your registration number, you should to check your Email or Contact Number.
What is Admit Card?
Admit card is the card which is a provisionally access of your presence in Examination and you need to carry with yourself during your entrance exams. Without the admit card you won’t be allowed to give the exam. Admit Card means not, you can enter in Examination Hall. It is valid only with valid Identity proof Like as pan card, Aadhar card or any government identity PROOF.
- Online Application form Starting Date: 11 Jun 2019
- Online Application Form Last date: 11 Jul 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date: 11 Jul 2019
The Patna High Court has invited applications from eligible candidates for appointment against Post PA. Candidates had applied from 11 Jun 2019. Patna High court PA will conduct the several examinations for eligible candidates. Who are applied in the Patna High court PA examination check detailed information for official website.
PHC Mains Hall Ticket Details:
|Name of Organization||Patna High Court|
|Name of Post||PA|
|No of Vacancy||131 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Available Soon|
In two ways, this job applicants can know the exam date. One is officials separately will release a note of intimating the exam date and The next way as exam date is printed on PATNA HIGH COURT PA Admit Card, so by seeing that details you can know the exam date. Get your PATNA HIGH COURT PA Admit Card 2019 either from the link given below or from the official website @patnahighcourt.gov.in
The Patna High Court will select the candidates based on their performance on the written test and skill test. All the Job Seekers who fulfil the requirements mentioned by the dept are only eligible to get the PHC Call Letter 2019.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
About Hall Ticket:
Admit Card will be generated online mode and able candidates shall download their Admit Card from our website as per instructions, between dates that will be notified in our website. Candidates shall carry the Admit Card (with photograph and signature) and one of the following valid photo identification cards in original viz. Electoral ID, Passport, Aadhar card, driving license, while reporting for the Online test.
The admit card can be downloaded only by those contenders who had applied for the post. Applicants can make use of the link given below to acquire their admit card. Candidates reporting without the downloaded Admit Card and identity proof as specified above shall not be allowed to take the Exam.
Few steps follow before examination:
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are suggested to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Candidates should compulsory bring the printout of them Hall Ticket in the examination hall.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate also should compulsory bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
Documents to carry along with PATNA HIGH COURT PA Hall Ticket 2019
- Aadhar Card and License
- School Leaving Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Photo ID Proof
- Graduation Completed Certificate if Required
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Compulsory Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Address Proof
How to Download PATNA HIGH COURT PA Admit card 2019
- Candidates first Visit official Website @patnahighcourt.gov.in
- Then Find the Admit Card link and open the page.
- Enter your valid registration number and valid date of birth if required,
- Show on your Admit Card and Print it for Future Use.
|Admit Cards||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Update||UPTET 2019, Application Form, Admit Card, Registration Process, Result 2019|