SBI SCO Recruitment 2019, Exam Date & Notification
The State Bank Of India Recruitment 2019 SBI is Invited Online Application Form For The post of SCO (Contractual & Regular Posts). Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply. Now Download Notification for Direct Recruitment of SCO (Contractual & Regular Posts). SBI has finally released the Official SBI SCO Recruitment Notification 2019 on its official website. The application forms are going to be out from May 23, 2019
About SBI Details:
The Bank is actively involved since 1973 in non-profit activity called Community Services Banking. All SBI branches and administrative offices throughout the country sponsor and participate in large number of welfare activities and social causes. SBI business is more than banking because He touch the lives of people anywhere in many ways.
Candidate Must Be Indian citizens!!!
Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post SCO. More Details About Recruitment Given Below official notification link. Before apply read complete details carefully.
Details of SBI Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||State Bank Of India|
|Rec. For Post||SCO (Contractual & Regular Posts)|
|Number Of Total Vacancy||65 Posts|
Important Dates for This Recruitment!!!
|Starting Date for Apply Online||May 21,2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||Jun 12,2019|
|Last Date For Payment Online||Jun 12,2019|
|Admit Card||Available soon|
|Exam Date||Available soon|
Application Fee Details:
- GEN/OBC: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs. 125/-
- Candidate Payment will be made by Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking or E Challan.
Age Limit Details:
- Regular Posts:
- Bank Medical Officer: 35 Years ( As on Mar 31,2019)
- Management Analyst: 27-25 Years (As on Apr 30,2019)
- Contractual Posts: 63 Years (Below May 30,2019 )
|1||Bank Medical Officer||24||14||05||09||04||56|
Eligibility Criteria Details:
|1||Bank Medical Officer||
MBBS from any recognized University or College approved by Medical Council of India (MCI)
As on Mar 31,2019.
Chartered Accountant (CA)/ MBA(Finance) or Equivalent/ PGDM(Finance) or Equivalent.
As on Apr 30,2019.
|3||Contractual posts||The candidate should be a retired IPS (Indian Police Service) Officer or State Police Service Officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police and should have worked in / handled Vigilance / Economic Offences or Cyber Crime departments.|
- Bank Medical Officer: Rs. 31,705/– to Rs. 45,950/-
- Manager Analyst: Rs. 42,020/– to Rs.51,490/-
- Advisor For Fraud Management: Rs. 50,000/-.
How To Read Notification:
- First Click Official Notification Link Given Below
- Now Cheak Number Of Posts
- Read Carefully Eligibility Criteria
- Read All Details Very Carefully AND Follow All Rules
- Go Official Website For Registration or Login
- Submit Your Application Form b/w May 21,2019 to Jun 12,2019.
How To Apply Online:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online from May 21,2019 up to Jun 12,2019 up to 11:59 PM on SBI official website @sbi.co.in
- The details in online application form can be edited or modified before submission of application fee or final submission of online form and details once finally submitted cannot be changed under any circumstances so you fill all details very carefully then hit submit button.
- You Fill complete details otherwise incomplete details application form shall be summarily rejected,
- Before Applying Application, Form Candidate Should have some Document
- Valid E-Mail ID
- Candidates should have latest passport size photograph (Size Acc. Official Notification)
- High School, Intermediate Marksheets
- Aadhar Card
- Documents for age, qualification, caste/PwBD certificate and identity proof for uploading
- Pay examination fee of Rs. 750/- & Rs. 125/-
- Now Filling up Application Very Carefully
- Make payment which will take you to Payment Gateway
- Final Registration & Printing of Online Application Form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|