TNPSC Assistant Director Syllabus
TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2019 notification is out. The Online Application start from 20 Dec 2019 and will remain active till 08 Jan 2020. Candidate willing to apply should go through the eligibility & The start preparation soon. This post will enlighten you regarding the TNPSC Assistant Director syllabus 2019. The complete syllabus of the computer-based examination and computer (formatting) Test has been provided in this post. Check out the details below.
The date of Computer Based written examination is subject to change, in which event the new date will be notified through Newspapers, Commission’s websites and Admission Certificates for the examination. Detailed instructions regarding Computer Based Written Examination are available on the Commission’s website.
TNPSC Assistant Director Complete Details:
|Name of Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Director of Industries and Commerce (Technical ), Assistant Superintendent (Chemical Wing) Posts|
|No of Vacancy||12 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Available Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
TNPSC Assistant Director Syllabus:
TNPSC Syllabus for Basics of Engineering Syllabus
- Engineering Physics see below —-
- Total Quality Management
- Basics of Computer Engineering —-
- Basics of Civil and Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering Chemistry see below
- Basics of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Principles of Management
- Environmental Science and Engineering
tnpsc.gov.in for Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Process Calculations and Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics.
- Chemical Technology and Renewable Energy Sources
- Transfer Operations
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Mechanical Operations and Engineering Materials
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Numerical and Computational Methods
- Environmental Engineering and Safety in Chemical Industries
- Design and Optimization
- Separation Operations
TNPSC Assistant Director Syllabus for General Studies:
- Reasoning and Mental Ability,
- Political Participation,
- Current Affairs.
- Importance of Early Childhood Years,
- Prenatal Development,
- Development Programmes,
- Major Institutes & Schemes in Field of ECCE,
- Women Development & Empowerment, Child and Law, Child – Welfare, Labour & Abuse, Development.
TNPSC Assistant Director 2020 Syllabus for Tamil
- Antonyms & Synonyms,
- Fill in the Blanks,
- Idioms and Phrases,
- Correction of Sentences,
- Error Detection etc.
TNPSC 2020 Syllabus for Aptitude & Mental Ability Tests
- Work and Time,
- Permutation and Combination,
- Ratio and Proportion,
- Speed Distance and Time,
- Coding and De-coding,
- Data Sufficiency,
- Logical Venn Diagrams,
- Mathematical Operations,
- Statement – Conclusions,
- Ranking & Time Sequence
Tamil Nadu PSC Syllabus 2020 for General Knowledge
- National News (current),
- Scientific observations,
- Indian Culture,
- History of India,
- International issues,
- National Dance,
- Political Science,
- Besides, Artists, Science, and innovations,
- World organizations,
- Books and Author,
- Tourism spots of Historical Importance,
- Geography of India,
- Economic issues in India,
- Countries and capitals,
- New inventions,
- The National Current Affairs,
- Famous Places in India,
- International current affairs,
- Important Dates,
- About India and it’s neighbouring countries,
- Music & Literature.
Unit II – ENGINEERING PHYSICS:
- Newton’s laws of motion, gravitation – work.
- Energy and power – elasticity – moduli of elasticity and their determination-sound intensity level – reverberation – ultrasonic: production and detection – thermal conductivity and expansion – flow of heat thermodynamics – heat engines – optical interference.
- Anti-reflection coatings – diffraction 20 and polarization – lasers and types – optical fibres and applications – photoelectric effect – atom models – dual nature of matter and radiation – nuclear models –radioactivity – nuclear fission & fusion – crystal structures – unit cells – packing factor –imperfections – superconductivity – magnetic and dielectric materials – semiconducting materials – nano materials.
UNIT III – ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY:
- Fuel –Classification of fuels – Calorific value – Solid fuel – Liquid fuel – Gaseous fuel – Octane number – Cetane Number – Fuel Cells.
- Lubricants – Classification – Greases – Solid Lubricants. Water – Sources – Classifications – Softening process – Desalination – RO Method – Internal treatment – Treatment of Water for Municipal purposes. Plastics – High polymer – classification – Polymerization techniques – Thermoplastics – Thermosetting resins – examples.
- Rubber – Types of Rubber – Vulcanisation – Properties – Unvulcanised and Vulcanised. Natural Rubber – Synthetic Rubber – examples. Refractories – Classification – Manufacture of Refractories – Magnesite – Silica – Zirconia – Chromite. Abrasives – Natural – Artificial–Abrasive paper & cloth.
- Corrosion: Dry and Wet corrosion – Factors affecting corrosion- Different types of corrosion. Productive coating – Hot dipping- metal cladding, electrodeposition – Organic Coatings – Paints – Varnishes. Cement and lime- setting and hardening.
- Explosives- classifications- characteristics-requirements for good explosives- nitrocellulose- TNT- TNB-DNB-PETN-RDX. Alloys- purpose of making alloy- types of alloys- Ferrous alloys.
- Electrochemistry – conductors and non-conductors – Kohlrausch law – Electrochemical cell-reversible and irreversible cells – EMF- Concentration cell- polarization – over voltage, decomposition potential.
Exam Pattern For TNPSC Assistant Director:
|Subjects||Duration||Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for
|Basics of Engineering (Assistant Director)|
|Chemical Engineering (Assistant Superintendent)|
|General Studies (Degree standard) (75)|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (SSLC Standard) (25)|
|Interview and Records||70|
How to Download TNPSC Assistant Director Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019:
- Go to Official Website.
- Find the Link and Open the page.
- Enter your registration number or date of birth.
- Show on your desktop for TNPSC.
NoW check here official website for more details: click here
Notification Details: Click Here