TSPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2020
TSPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2019 notification is out. The Online Application start from 06 Jan 2020 and will remain active till 25 Jan 2020. Candidate willing to apply should go through the eligibility & The start preparation soon. This post will enlighten you regarding the TSPSC Food Safety Officer syllabus 2019. The complete syllabus of the computer-based examination and computer (formatting) Test has been provided in this post. Check out the details below.
The date of Computer Based written examination is subject to change, in which event the new date will be notified through Newspapers, Commission’s websites and Admission Certificates for the examination. Detailed instructions regarding Computer Based Written Examination are available on the Commission’s website.
TSPSC Food Safety Officer Complete Details:
|Name of Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC|
|Name of Post||Food Safety Officer FSO|
|No of Vacancy||36 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Available Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
TSPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus:
- Exam Pattern for TSPSC Food Safety Officer Jobs
- The exam pattern of the written examination consists of
- Two Papers (Paper – I & Paper – II)
- Total no. of questions – 150
- Marks for each question – 1 mark
- Total no. of marks – 150
- Duration– 150 minutes
Exam Pattern for TSPSC Food Safety Officer
|No of Papers||Subjects Name||No of Questions||Duration||Marks|
|Paper-I||General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper-II||Concerned Subject (Degree
Level) Common for all
TSPSC Syllabus Important Topics
General Studies and General Abilities Syllabus
- General Science; India’s achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental issues and Disaster Management
- Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self Government
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
- The economy of India and Telangana
- Current Affairs – Regional, National and International
- International Relations and Events.
- Policies of Telangana State
- History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement
- Geography of India with a focus on Telangana
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability, and Data Interpretation
- Basic English.
- History of Telangana with special emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood
- Food Chemistry
- Food Microbiology, Hygiene & Sanitation
- Food Processing technology
- Food Laws and Organizations
- Public & Occupational Health and Nutrition
How to Download TSPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019:
- Go to Official Website.
- Find the Link and Open the page.
- Enter your registration number or date of birth.
- Show on your desktop TSPSC.
Now check here official website for more details: click here