Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2019, Exam Date & Notification
The Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2019 is Invited Online Application Form For The post of Supervisor & Junior Technician. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply. Now Download Notification for Supervisor & Junior Technician. Bank Note Press Dewas has finally released the Official post for clerk. Recruitment Notification 2019 on its official website. The application forms are going to be out from Jul 03, 2019.Get more information for Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2019 go and check official website.
Candidate Must Be Indian citizens!!!
Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for the Bank Note Press Dewas. More Details About Recruitment Given Below official notification link. Before apply read complete details carefully.
Method of Submission of Online Application Form:
STEP1: Log on to GDS official website @bnpdewas.spmcil.com
STEP2: Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same.
STEP3: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No.
STEP4: Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
STEP5: Pay Examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card
STEP6: Print Confirmation page for record and future reference.
Keep Some Point in Mind before Apply Online Form:
1) The candidate should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria.
2) Candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and Date of Birth as per Class Xth Certificate. Please note that no request for any change in particular will be accepted under any circumstances.
3) The Board will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular once filled in the Application Form whatsoever the reasons may be.
4) No change will be accepted through offline mode i.e. through fax/application or by email etc. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Please note that no request for any change in particular will be accepted under any circumstances.
5) The candidate should mention their own mobile number and E-Mail ID while submitting their on-line application as the alerts/information will be sent to the candidates on their registered mobile number and E-Mail ID.
6) Qualifying the Examination would not confer a right on any person for Recruitment/ Employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
Details of Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Bank Note Press Dewas, Madhya Pradesh|
|Rec. For Post||Supervisor & Junior Technician|
|Number Of Total Vacancy||58 Post|
Important Dates for This Recruitment!!!
|Starting Date for Apply Online||Jul 03,2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||Aug 02,2019|
|Last Date For Payment Online||Aug 02,2019|
|Admit Card||Aug 2019|
|Exam Date||Available soon|
Application Fee Details:
- GEN/OBC: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs. 0/-
- Women All Category: Rs. 0/-
- Candidate Payment will be made by Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking or E Challan.
Age Limit Details:
- Supervisor: 18 -30 Years
- Junior Technician: 18-25 Years
- Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit):
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
Supervisor (Printing & Plate making or Ink Factory or Air Conditioning): Rs.26,000/–Rs.1,00,000/-
Junior Technician (Printing & Plate making or Ink Factory): Rs. 7,750/–Rs.19,040/-
Post Name: Supervisor & Junior Technician
Category Wise Post Details:
Supervisor (Printing & Plate making): 14 Posts
(Gen: 06 Posts, EWS: 01 Post, SC: 02 Posts, ST: 01 Post, OBC: 04 Posts)
Supervisor (Ink Factory): 04 Posts
(Gen: 04 Posts)
Supervisor (Air Conditioning): 02 Posts
(Gen: 01 Post, OBC: 01 Post)
Junior Technician (Ink Factory): 30 Posts
(Gen: 14 Posts, EWS: 03 Posts, SC: 03 Posts, ST: 02 Posts, OBC: 08 Posts)
Junior Technician (Printing & Plate making): 08 Posts
(Gen: 06 Posts, OBC: 02 Posts)
(i) Candidates having Diploma in 01st Class/Division in Printing Technology/Air-conditioning/Refrigeration Engineering/Surface Coating Technology/Printing Ink Technology from AICTE Approved institute will be eligible for these posts.
(ii) Candidates having B.E./B.Tech in Printing Technology/Air-conditioning/Refrigeration Engineering/Dyestuff Technology/Paint Technology/ Printing Ink Technology will be preferred too for these posts.
2) Junior Technician:
(i) Candidates having ITI Certification in /Dyestuff Technology/Paint Technology/Surface Coating Technology/Printing Ink Technology /Printing & Plate making from recognized institute will be eligible for these posts.
(ii) Candidates having Engineering Diploma in Dyestuff Technology/Paint Technology/Surface Coating Technology/Printing Ink Technology /Printing & Plate making from recognized institute will be preferred for these posts
Password Policy will be as follows:
- Password must be 8 to 13 characters long.
- Password must have at least one Upper case, one lower case alphabet and one numeric value and at least one special characters! @#$%^&*- .
- Candidate can change the passwords after login, if desired. New Password cannot be identical to any of the previous three passwords.
Candidate is advised not to disclose or share the password with anybody. Recruitment Board will be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
Candidate should log out at the end of their session so that the contents of the application cannot be tampered by unauthorized persons.
How To Read Notification:
- First Click Official Notification Link Given Below
- Now Check Number Of Posts
- Read Carefully Eligibility Criteria
- Read All Details Very Carefully AND Follow All Rules
- Go Official Website For Registration or Login
- Submit Your Application Form b/w Jul 03,2019 to Aug 02,2019.
Likely causes of rejection of application:
- More than one application form for a particular category.
- Application is incomplete and not online.
- Full fee, if not deposited in the manner prescribed.
- Applicant does not posses the required academic qualifications on cut-off date.
- Candidate is underage or overage on the cutoff date.
- Variation in date of online application form and in original documents.
- Lack of essential qualifications as prescribed in advertisement.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|