Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019, Exam Date & Notification
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 is Invited Online Application Form For The post of clerk. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply. Now Download Notification for clerk. Bombay High Court has finally released the Official post for clerk. Recruitment Notification 2019 on its official website. The application forms are going to be out from Jun 03, 2019.Get more information for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 go and check official website.
Candidate Must Be Indian citizens!!!
Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post Flying, Ground, NCC Entries. More Details About Recruitment Given Below official notification link. Before apply read complete details carefully.
Details of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Bombay High Court|
|Rec. For Post||Clerk|
|Number Of Total Vacancy||As Per Rule|
Important Dates for This Recruitment!!!
|Starting Date for Apply Online||Jun 03,2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||Jun 17,2019|
|Last Date For Payment Online||Jun 17,2019|
|Admit Card||Available soon|
|Exam Date||Available soon|
Application Fee Details:
- GEN/OBC: Rs. 25/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs. 25/-
- Candidate Payment will be made by Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking or E Challan.
Age Limit Details: (Jul 03,2019)
- Min: 18 Years
- Max: 38 Years
- Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)
- SC/ST/OBC: 43 Years
Eligibility Criteria Details For Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019:
(a) Candidate must be a Graduate of any recognized University in any faculty. Preference will, however, be given to Law Graduates.
(b) must have passed Gov. Commercial Certificate Examination, or examination conducted by Gov. Board
I. T. I. for English Typing with speed of 40 w. p. m.
(c) must possess Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar7 and Open Office Org. obtained from any of the following Institutes:
- Universities established under the Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994.
- Goa/Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education
Paper Pattern for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019:
- Marathi 10
- English 20
- General Knowledge 10
- General Intelligence 20
- Arithmetic 20
- Computer 10
- (Minimum passing marks 45)
How To Read Notification:
- First Click Official Notification Link Given Below
- Now Check Number Of Posts
- Read Carefully Eligibility Criteria
- Read All Details Very Carefully AND Follow All Rules
- Go Official Website For Registration or Login
- Submit Your Application Form b/w Jun 03,2019 to Jun 17,2019.
How To Apply Online:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online from JUN 03,2019 up to Jun 17,2019 up to 11:59 PM on Bombay high court official website.
- Candidates are required to go through carefully and understand all the Information’s relating the eligibility requirements and selection process before filling the online application.
- E-mail ID and mobile number which are mandatory for the application, Candidates are responsible to keep their login credentials safely.
- ONLINE application has several sections with the information required for selection. Hence candidates are required to fill the application carefully.
- The details in online application form can be edited or modified before submission of application fee or final submission of online form and details once finally submitted cannot be changed under any circumstances so you fill all details very carefully then hit submit button.
- Candidates may note, that if any information submitted in the application form is found to be false or incorrect during verification, or in future, their application will be rejected and their candidature may stand cancelled without assigning any reasons/notice thereof.
- Candidates are advised to refer Important Dates in dates section carefully to make sure that there are no date conflicts.
- Fill complete details. Incomplete and incorrect applications shall be rejected.
- Before Applying Application, Form Candidate Should have some Document
- Valid E-Mail ID
- Candidates should have latest passport size photograph (Size Acc. Official Notification)
- High School, Intermediate Marksheets
- Aadhar Card
- Documents for age, qualification, caste/PwBD certificate and identity proof for uploading
- Pay examination fee of Rs. 25/- & Rs. 25/-
- Now Filling up Application Very Carefully
- Make payment which will take you to Payment Gateway
- Final Registration & Printing of Online Application Form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
MORE LATEST UPDATE: