CIL Management Trainee Syllabus
CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 notification is out. The Online Application start from 21 Dec 2019 and will remain active till 19 Jan 2020. Candidate willing to apply should go through the eligibility & The start preparation soon. This post will enlighten you regarding the CIL Management Trainee syllabus 2019. The complete syllabus of the computer-based examination and computer (formatting) Test has been provided in this post. Check out the details below.
The date of Computer Based written examination is subject to change, in which event the new date will be notified through Newspapers, Commission’s websites and Admission Certificates for the examination. Detailed instructions regarding Computer Based Written Examination are available on the Commission’s website.
CIL Management Trainee Complete Details:
|Name of Organization||Coal India Limited CIL|
|Name of Post||Management Trainee|
|No of Vacancy||1326 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Available Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
CIL Management Trainee MT Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Hence contenders can download CIL Management Trainee Exam Syllabus pdf for free of cost. Along with CIL Syllabus, Model Papers also crucial for applicants to know the type of examination. Read this article to get full knowledge of Syllabus. For this reason, we provide CIL Management Trainee Previous Papers at page. Additionally, you can also check recruitment details on this page. Moreover, applicants can utilize the Coal India Ltd Management Trainee Preparation Tips, Exam Study Materials, Solved Papers for applicants’ effective practice.
CIL Management Trainee Syllabus:
Coal India Limited Management Trainee Exam Pattern Exam Pattern for CIL Management Trainee
|Sl.No||Exam Type||Papers||Subjects Name||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Online Exam (Objective Type)||Paper 1||General Knowledge/ Awareness||100||100||03 hours|
|2.||Paper 2||Professional Knowledge (Discipline Related)|
For Each Wrong Answer, there is a reduction of 1 Mark.
Coal India Ltd Syllabus – Civil
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Elements of Structural Analysis.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Elements of Geotechnical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Materials.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Bridge Superstructure.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Steel Structures.
- Design of Structure.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Bridge Architecture
- Hydrology etc.
Coal India Ltd MT Syllabus – Electronics & Telecommunication
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
CIL Management Trainee Syllabus – Computer Science
- Computer Networks.
- Web Technologies.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Computer Networks.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Operating System.
- Digital Logic.
- Information Systems and Software Engineering etc.
CIL MT Syllabus – Information Technology
- Computer Fundamentals and Programming
- Relational Data Base Management System
- Operating System
- Cyber Law in India
- Data Communication and Networks
- Information and Network Security
- Linux System Administration
Coal India Management Trainee Syllabus – Legal
- Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996: Sections (7,8,9,10,11,12,15,16,17,21,26,27,33,34,35,36,43)
- Registration Act, 1988: Sections (17,18,26,28,29,32,33,34,49,89)
- Industrial Disputes Act, 1947: Whole
- Industrial Employment (Standing Order) Act, 1946: Sections (3,4,5,6,7,9,13,14)
- Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972: Sections (2A,3,6,7,8,9,13,14)
- Payment of Wages Act,1936: Sections (7,9,12)
- Workmen’s Compensation Act, 1923: Sections (3,5,19,28)
- Code of Criminal Procedure,1973: Sections (26,28,29,31,41,57,82,83,85,107,125,126,127,133,144,145,154,161,162,164,197, 220,300,305,374,378,397,401,437,438,468,469,470)
- Code of Civil Procedure,1908 : Sections (10,11,20,24,25,34,47,60,80,88,92,96 to 109, 113,114,115,148A & Order-I, OrderII, Order-III,Order-IV, Order-VI,Order-X,Order-XI, Order-XVI, Order-XIX,Order-XXII, Order-XXIX,Order-XXX, Order-XXXV, Order-XXXVI, Order-XXXIX, Order XI)
- Land Acquisition Act,1994: Sections (4,6,9,13,17,18)
- Sale of Goods Act, 1930: Sections (2,4,12,13,18,19,26,55)
- Mines and Minerals (Regulations& Development) Act,1957: Sections (4,4A,5,6,7,8,9,9A,23,23A,30,31,37,37A)
- Companies Act, 1956: Sections (3, 4, 9, 10, 12, 433, 434, 617, 630)
- Indian Penal Code, 1860: Sections (21, 100to106, 120A, 120B, 191 to 200, 264 to 267and 299 to 307).
- Constitution of India: Art14, 16, 19, 32,136,141,226,227 and 311.
- Mines Act,1952: Sections (33,34,36,37,45,46,47 and 53).
- Coal Mines Nationalization Act,1973: Whole
- Indian Contract Act, 1872: Sections (10,11,23,24,25,26,31,37,51,62 and 73).
- Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970: Whole
- Coal-Bearing Area (Acquisition and Development) Act, 1957: Whole.
CIL Management Trainee Syllabus – Electrical
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Control Systems.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power System Protection.
- Network Analysis.
- Power Systems.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Electrical Machines.
- Switch Gear and Protection
- Power Electronics & Drives etc.
Coal India Management Trainee Syllabus – General Awareness
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Indian Constitution.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Budget and Five-Year Plans.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Scientific Research.
- General Politics.
- Countries & Capitals. etc.
Coal India MT Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- Time & Distance.
- Boats & Streams.
- Time & Work.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Profit and Loss.
- Data Interpretation etc.
- Problems on Ages.
CIL Syllabus Pdf for Management Trainee – Reasoning
- Space Visualization.
- Visual Memory.
- Decision Making.
- Figure Classification.
- Problem Solving.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series etc.
Coal India Ltd Management Trainee Syllabus – Mechanical
- Industry Safety.
- Energy conservation.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Management Information System.
- Engineering Materials.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Metal Casting.
- Inventory Control.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing Design.
CIL Management Trainee – Mining Syllabus
- U/G Metalliferous Mining.
- Surface Mining.
- Mine Surveying Practice.
- Coal Mining.
- Basic Management Skills & Indian Constitution.
- Mineral Recovery.
- Rock Mechanics & Ground Control.
- Mine Machinery.
- Applied Science.
- Mechanical Technology. (Mining)
- Industrial Training in Underground Mines.
- Mine Environmental Engg.
Coal India Management Trainee – Finance & Accounts Syllabus
- Financial Accounting
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- Business and Corporate Law
- Indirect Tax Laws
- Income-tax Law
- Business Statistics & Data Processing
- Banking and financial institution
How to Download CIL Management Trainee Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019:
- Go to Official Website.
- Find the Link and Open the page.
- Enter your registration number or date of birth.
- Show on your desktop for CIL.
Now check here official website for more details: click here