CTET Admit Card – December 2019
CENTRAL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (CTET) DECEMBER 2019 Admit Card has released. For download click on the link provided in last of the post. Candidates who have filled application form previously, can download admit card using them registration number and date of birth. CTET Admit Card – December 2019 download now in this page.
Central Board of Secondary Education has released date of examination for CTET. Exam date of CTET is 8 December 2019. Admit Card for CTET can download now.
Revised Schedule for CTET December 2019.
|Submission of online application||19-08-2019 (Monday)|
|Last Date for submission of online application form||30-09-2019 (Monday) upto 23.59 hrs|
|Last Date for submission of fee through E-Challan or Debit/Credit Card||03-10-2019 (Thursday) before 15.30 hrs|
|Final verification of payment of fee||03-10-2019 (Thursday)|
|Online corrections if any, in the particulars||04-10-2019 (Friday) to 10-10-2019 (Thursday)|
|Download Admit Card||Third week of Nov. 2019 (Tentative)|
|Date of Examination||08-12-2019 (Sunday)|
|Declaration of Result||Within 06 (six) Week from the date of conduct of the Examination.|
What is CTET?
CTET is test which an essential qualification for any candidate to become a teacher in government Organisation ruled by CBSE like as KVS NVS etc.
Steps to apply online Application
- Apply for Online Registration
- Fill Online Application Form
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature
- Pay Examination Fee
- Download Confirmation Page
Minimum Qualification for CTET:
The following persons are eligible for appearing in the CTET.
Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V: Primary Stage
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year
of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
“Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)” “(a) who has acquired the qualification or Bachelor of Education from any NCTE recognized institution shall be considered for appointment as a teacher in classes I to V provided the person so appointed as a teacher shall mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE, within two year of such appointments primary teacher
Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage
Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education).
Any candidate having qualified B.Ed. Programme recognized by the NCTE is eligible to appear in TET/CTET. Moreover, as per the existing TET guidelines circulated vide NCTE letter dated 11-02-2011, a person who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses (recognized by the NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be) specified in the NCTE Notification dated 23rd August 2010 is also qualified to appear in the TET/CTET.
Important Instructions for Examination:
- The Candidate should report at the examination centre 90 minutes before the commencement of examination. Candidate will not be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after the commencement of the examination under any circumstances in each paper.
- Candidate should bring their own blue/black ball point pen for filling OMR Sheet as CBSE will not provide Ball point pens for CTET-DECEMBER 2019 exam.
- Candidate without having proper admit card and photo id proof shall not be allowed in the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
- Candidate shall not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the conclusion of examination, without signing the attendance sheet second time and without submitting the OMR Sheet to the invigilator.
- Before writing particulars on the cover page of Test Booklet, candidate should check and ensure that the Test Booklet contains same number of pages as written on the top of the cover page.
- Candidate shall not remove any page(s) from the Test Booklet and if any page(s) is/are found missing from his/her Test Booklet he/she is liable for suitable action under Unfair Means.
- Candidate should use blue/black ball point pen only to write/fill his/her particulars on Test Booklet and OMR Sheet. Use of PENCIL, WHITE FLUID &OVER WRITING / CUTTING on TEST BOOKLET and OMR SHEET is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Candidate should ensure that he/she has darkened the circle for providing information i.e. Roll Number, Subject Attempted, Supplement Language Booklet Code, Test Booklet Number &Code etc. in the OMR Sheet.
- On completion of the test, the candidate must handover the OMR Sheet to the invigilator in the room/hall and take away Test Booklet only.
- Candidate must follow the instructions strictly as mentioned in the information bulletin.
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidate as per the information provided by him/her. The eligibility of the candidate has not been verified by the Board. The appointing authority/recruiting agency will verify the same before appointment/recruitment.
Qualifying the CTET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment as the teacher.
- The candidates are advised to visit their allotted examination centre one day before the date of examination in order to confirm its location, distance, mode of transport etc.
- The CTET Unit uploads CTET related information at its official website. It is the responsibility of candidate to visit CTET website regularly for updates.
CANDIDATE MUST CARRY:
- DOWNLOADED ADMIT CARD
- ONE PHOTO ID PROOF (PAN CARD, AADHAAR CARD, PASSPORT, DRIVING LICENCE, VOTER ID CARD)
- BALL POINT PEN (BLUE/BLACK) OF GOOD QUALITY.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|New Candidate Registration||Click Here|
|ONLY REGISTERED CANDIDATES SIGN IN||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|