D.El.Ed (BTC) 2019: Admission form will be released soon by government. Admission form for 2019-20 will be released in 2nd week of May 2019 by UP Government on this official website.
About D.El.Ed (BTC) 2019:
D.El.Ed formally known as BTC. It is a professional training for teacher. Tenure of training is 2 years. Purpose of BTC is proving basic education to everyone without considering social and gender differences in a environment of school.
Training of BTC is divided in 4 semsters. Purpose of this training is growing a teacher who can provides knowledge of basic needs of education, means 1st to 8th classes.
Training period: 2 Years.
About Online forms and dates:
Uttar Pradesh Parishak Niyamak Pradhikari, Allahabad has updated that online forms will be released soon. Candidates can fill forms online on official website of D.El.Ed.
Candidates can enrolled through filling online from for government colleges as well as private colleges of BTC.
Total number of private colleges is 2715 and government is 2818.
Important Events Date UP D.El.Ed Notification:
|Advertisement Available||First week of June-2019|
|BTC 2018 online Registration Start Date From||First week of June-2019|
|Last Date for online Registration||First week of June-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application with Application Fee||First week of June-2019|
|Last date to Take Print Out of the Final Application||First week of June-2019|
|Online Application Correction date||No Correction Will be Available|
|Session Starting||First week of July-2019|
Total Seats/Colleges : –
|Colleges||Count of Seats|
|Total BTC/D.El.Ed Colleges||2818|
|Total Seats In DIETs||10600|
|Total Privates Colleges||2751|
|Total PVT. Colleges Seats||2,00,950|
Process of Admission:
Candidates can fill online form which is first step of admission process. After that DIET will realsed a merit list on behalf of marks scored in graduation, intermediate and highschool. Candidates will go through process of councelling. On behalf of locking colleges, DIET will allot a college on basis of merit.
D.El.Ed (BTC) 2019 – Admission Eligibility:
Eligibility is a most important part of any admission process. Eligibility criteria for D.El.Ed (BTC) 2019: admission is given below. Before Apply online from, candidates advised read eligibility criteria provided in official notification carefully. We will be not responsible for any cause.
Minimum Qualification for D.El.Ed (BTC) 2019: admission is Graduation Degree from any stream from recognised university of Indian Government.
Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 35 on date of application apply date.
Important Notes for D.El.Ed (BTC) 2019: Admission
- From can filled only online mode.
- Offline Mode or any hardcopy are not required for fill form.
- All documents should scanned and uploaded in form of given instructions in notification.
- Candidate should possess his minimum qualifications before admission.
- Before applying, read detailed notification carefully.
- Candidates will not get any second chance of correction once they filled form and final submission. So read instructions carefully before final submission.
How to fill online form:
- Before filling online form read instructions carefully.
- Download notification visit on Official website of UP D.El.Ed : http://updeled.gov.in.
- Again visit on website and click on Apply Online.
- Accept Term and conditions.
- Registration: After accepting T&C, click on “New Registration” link. Fill required details carefully.
- Fill correct Email ID and mobile number. An Automatic verification link will generated.
- Varifie Email and Mobile number. A user ID and password will generate after varification.
- Fill Details: After successfully registration, candidates should login with generated user ID and password.
- Fill personal and educational details carefully.
- Uploaded Documents: After filling required details. Candidates should upload required upload documents like as scanned passport size photograph, signature and other documents as prescribed by the conducting authority in the mentioned formats as per notification.
- Application fee payment: candidates should pay prescribed fee in any online mode as directed in notifications.
- Final Submission: Before final submission, click on preview mode and check all details filled carefully. If all filled details found correct, click on final submission.
- Print of Application From: After clicking on final submission, Application will submitted and no correlation are allowed further. Now a print preview page will appear in front of you. Click on “Print” for print application. Print form and save for further process.