Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministrial) Syllabus 2019, Exam Pattern
Delhi Police head constable (Ministrial) Recruitment 2019 notification is out. The Online Application start from 14th oct 2019 and will remain active till 13th Nov 2019. Candidate willing to apply should go through the eligibility & The start preparation soon. This post will enlighten you regarding the Delhi Police head constable syllabus 2019. The complete syllabus of the computer-based examination and computer (formatting) Test has been provided in this post. Check out the details below.
The date of Computer Based written examination is subject to change, in which event the new date will be notified through Newspapers, Commission’s websites and Admission Certificates for the examination. Detailed instructions regarding Computer Based Written Examination are available on the Commission’s website.
Delhi Police Head Constable Complete Details:
|Name of Organization||Delhi Police Head Constable|
|Name of Post||Head Constable|
|No of Vacancy||554 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Available Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Stages of Requirement:
Selection Process shall be consist of the following compulsory examination in given order:
|Test / Exams||Maximum Marks|
|Computer Based Exam||100|
|Physical Endurance & Measurement Test||Qualifying|
|Typing Test (CBT)||25 Marks|
|Computer Formatting Test||Qualifying|
Computer Based Exam:
- Total marks well be 100 & Total time will be 90 minutes.
- There is no negative marking.
- All question will be provided in Hindi & English.
|Subject||No. Of Question||Max Mark||Time Duration|
|General Awareness||20||20||90 minutes|
Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus:
The Quantitative aptitude section contributing 20 marks will test your knowledge of basic arithmetic skills.
- Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts:
- Triangle and its various kinds of centers, Congruence, and similarity of triangles,
- Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Paralleled, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height & distances (simple prob).
- Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
This subject consists of 10 marks.
- Elements of Word Processing (Word Processing Basics, Opening, and Closing Documents, Text Creation, Formatting the Text and its presentation features).
- MS Excel ( Editing of Cells, Function and Formulas).
- Communication (Basics of E-mail, Sending or receiving of Emails and its related functions).
- Internet, www and Web Browsers (Internet, Services on Internet, URL, HTTP, FTP, Web sites, Blogs, Web Browsing Software, Search Engines, Chat, Video conferencing, e-Banking), etc.
This section consists of 25 marks and would include questions from the below-mentioned topics:
- Spot the Error,
- One-word substitution,
- Improvement of Sentences,
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs,
- Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration,
- Shuffling of Sentence parts,
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage,
- Cloze Passage,
- Comprehension Passage.
- Fill in the Blanks,
- Synonyms/ Homonyms,
- Spellings/Detecting misspelled words,
- Idioms & Phrases,
The General Awareness section contributing 20 marks will test your knowledge of the environment & current events.
- Economic Scene
- Indian Economy
- General Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Questions related to Scientific Aspect
- Knowledge of environment/observations
- Current Affairs
- Questions relating to India and its neighboring countries
This section consists of 25 marks and would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type.
- Semantic Analogy,
- Symbolic operations,
- Symbolic or Number Analogy,
- Embedded figures,
- Figural Series,
- Critical Thinking,
- Problem Solving,
- Emotional Intelligence,
- Word Building,
- Social Intelligence,
- Coding and de-coding.
- Figural Analogy,
- Space Orientation,
- Semantic Classification,
- Venn Diagrams,
- Symbolic or Number Classification,
- Drawing inferences,
- Figural Classification,
- Punched hole or pattern-folding & unfolding,
- Semantic Series,
- Figural Pattern(folding and completion),
- Number Series
How to Download Delhi Police Head Constable Admit Card 2019:
- Go to Official Website.
- Find the Link and Open the page.
- Enter your registration number or date of birth.
- Show on your desktop for Delhi Police.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Detail Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Here||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|