DRDO MTS Admit Card 2020, Hall Ticket
Dear Candidates! The DRDO MTS had declared vacancies against post of Group D. Now, you can download Admit card for Examination. Link for Admit Card will be available soon. For download admit card, you should require some required details like as your registration number, date of birth. So, keep your registration number in hands before click on link for download admit card. Get detailed information regarding DRDO MTS Admit Card 2020 in this page.
How to find your Registration Number:
Registration number is a number which is individual and unique for everyone. It has provided to you during filling online form. If you have forgotten your registration number, you should to check your Email or Contact Number.
DRDO MTS Admit Card 2020 Download!!!
What is Admit Card?
Admit card is the card which is a provisionally access of your presence in Examination and you need to carry with yourself during your entrance exams. Without the admit card you won’t be allowed to give the exam. Admit Card means not, you can enter in Examination Hall. It is valid only with valid Identity proof Like as pan card, Aadhar card or any government identity PROOF.
|Online Application form Starting Date||Dec 23, 2019|
|Application form Last Date||Jan 23, 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||Jan 23, 2020|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
The DRDO MTS has invited applications from eligible candidates for appointment against Post Head Constable Assistant wireless operator / tele printer operator. Candidates had applied from dec 22, 2019. DRDO MTS will conduct the several examinations for eligible candidates. Who are applied in the DRDO MTS check detailed information for official website.
DRDO MTS Exam Date 2020
Till Date, Defence Research and Development Organization has not declared multi tasing staff stage 1 Exam Date. So, intenders who have finished sending applications should stay tuned to this web page to know the written test date. After the authorities announce the date, we will update the same here.
DRDO MTS Hall Ticket Details:
|Name of Organization||Defence Research and Development Organisation DRDO|
|Name of Post||Multi Tasking Staff MTS|
|No of Vacancy||1817 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Available Soon|
In two ways, this job applicants can know the exam date. One is officials separately will release a note of intimating the exam date and the next way as exam date is printed on DRDO MTS Admit Card, so by seeing that details you can know the exam date. Get your DRDO MTS Admit Card 2020 either from the link given below or from the official website.
About Hall Ticket:
Admit Card will be generated online mode and able candidates shall download their Admit Card from our website as per instructions, between dates that will be notified in our website. Candidates shall carry the Admit Card (with photograph and signature) and one of the following valid photo identification cards in original viz. Electoral ID, Passport, Aadhar card, driving license, while reporting for the Online test.
The admit card can be downloaded only by those contenders who had applied for the post. Applicants can make use of the link given below to acquire their admit card. Candidates reporting without the downloaded Admit Card and identity proof as specified above shall not be allowed to take the Exam.
Selection Process :
DRDO MTS Selection Process Will have Following Steps:-
- Tier–I (Screening)
- Tier-II (Final Selection).
Take A Look At The Brief Points Of Exams:-
- Tier-I and Tier-II will be conducted in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- The Score of Tier-I (CBT) May Be Normalized As Per Requirement.
- The Tier-I and Tier-II will consist of objective Type-multiple-choice questions only.
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- The syllabus of the examinations will be commensurate to essential qualification required for the post.
- The medium for examination will be Hindi and English.
- The Tier-i examination is for screening and Tier-II is for final selection.
Few steps follow before examination:
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are suggested to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Candidates should compulsorily bring the printout of them Hall Ticket in the examination hall.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate also should compulsorily bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
Documents to carry along with DRDO MTS Hall Ticket 2020
- Aadhar Card and License
- School Leaving Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Photo ID Proof
- Graduation Completed Certificate if Required
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Compulsory Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Address Proof
|Admit Cards||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Update||PGCIL Field Supervisor Admit Card 2020, Hall Ticket|
Cities of Job Posting:
The cities of posting stations for the vacancy of MTS are. -AGRA, CHANDIGARH, CHENNAI, DEHRADUN, DELHI, GWALIOR, HALDWANI, HYDERABAD, JAGDALPUR, JODHPUR, KANPUR, KOCHI, KOLKATA, LEH, MUMBAI, MUSSOORIE, MYSORE, NASIK, PANAGARH, PUNE, AHMEDNAGAR, AMBERNATH, BALASORE, BENGALURU, BHUBANESWAR, TEJPUR, VISAKHAPATNAM.