DSSSB Group B & C Syllabus
DSSSB Group B, C Recruitment 2019 notification is out. The Online Application start from 07 jan 2020 and will remain active till 06 feb 2020. Candidate willing to apply should go through the eligibility & The start preparation soon. This post will enlighten you regarding the DSSSB Group B, C syllabus 2019. The complete syllabus of the computer-based examination and computer (formatting) Test has been provided in this post. Check out the details below.
The date of Computer Based written examination is subject to change, in which event the new date will be notified through Newspapers, Commission’s websites and Admission Certificates for the examination. Detailed instructions regarding Computer Based Written Examination are available on the Commission’s website.
DSSSB Group B & C Complete Details:
|Name of Organization||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||Various Group B, C Posts|
|No of Vacancy||541 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Available Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
DSSSB Group B & C Syllabus:
SYLLABUS: (for One Tier and Two-Tier Examination Schemes) One Tier (General/Technical) Examination: –
- General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. The questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations /Institutions etc.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability: The syllabus of General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. Test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability : The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Data Interpretation, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs etc.
- Hindi Language & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the Hindi Languages, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered.
- English Language & Comprehension: Articles, Adverb., Phrase Replacement., Subject-Verb, Agreement., Grammar., Sentence Corrections., Sentence Rearrangement., Reading Comprehension., Word Formations., Unseen Passages., Cloze Test., Meanings., Synonyms, Error Spotting/Phrase,, Replacement., Missing Verbs., Fill in the Blanks., Verb., Para Jumbles., Adjectives., Idioms & Phrases., Antonyms.
SECTION B (Applicable only for one Tier Technical only):
Post specific subject related questions: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules for the post.
Two Tier Examination Schemes:
Syllabus of TIER-I Exam will be same as of One Tier exam.
Syllabus of TIER-II Exam:
- Part-I (MCQ/Objective type)
(i) General Intelligence & reasoning ability – same as in One Tier exam but with slightly higher level.
(ii) Quantitative Aptitude – In addition to Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities as in tier-I with slightly higher level, there will be questions on data interpretation & Analysis.
(iii) General Awareness in addition to topics given for Tier-I there shall be question on history, culture, demography, geography & economy of Delhi, Administrative set up and Governance in NCT of Delhi, various schemes of Delhi Govt.
(iv) English language & Comprehension – same as in tier-I but with slightly higher level.
- Part-II : (Descriptive)
As per the Examination Scheme mentioned in the Annexure-I.
DSSSB Group B & C Syllabus Details:
|Tier||Posts||Exam Code||Total Ques. (MCQ||Total Marks (MCQ)||Total Marks (Descriptive)||Grand Total||Syllabus||Time|
|One Tier (General)||
|I-T-G||200||200||n.a||200||MCQs of one mark each:
(40 Marks each)
|One Tier (Technical)||
Section – A:-
(20 Marks each)
Objective type multiple choice questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed for the post.
|Two Tier (Technical)||
(20 Marks each) : 100 Marks
Subject/ Qualification 150 Marks (150 Questions) Related Paper (75% weightage)
English Language & 50 Marks (50 Questions) Comprehension (25% weightage)
|Two Tier (Technical)||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||II-T-TII||200||200||n.a||200||
Subject/ Qualification Related Paper : 100 Marks
Part-I Objective 200 Marks Subject/ Qualification Related Paper (80% weightage)
Part – II: (Descriptive) (50 Marks) Essay (in English) 30 Marks Letter writing/ 20 Marks Expansion of Ideas (In English) (20% weightage)
|Two Tier (General)||Office Superintendent||II-T-G||200||200||n.a||200||
MCQs of one mark each: 1.
(40 Marks each) : 200 Marks
Part – I (MCQ):
(50 Marks each) : 200 Marks
Part – II: (Descriptive) (75 Marks)
How to Download DSSSB Group B & C Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019:
- Go to Official Website.
- Find the Link and Open the page.
- Enter your registration number or date of birth.
- Show on your desktop for Delhi Police.
Now check here official website for more details: click here