DSSSB PGT Teacher Syllabus 2020
DSSSB PGT Teacher Recruitment 2020 notification is out. The Online Application start from 14 Jan 2020 and will remain active till 13 Feb 2020. Candidate willing to apply should go through the eligibility & The start preparation soon. This post will enlighten you regarding the DSSSB PGT Teacher syllabus 2020. The complete syllabus of the computer-based examination and computer (formatting) Test has been provided in this post. Check out the details below.
The date of Computer Based written examination is subject to change, in which event the new date will be notified through Newspapers, Commission’s websites and Admission Certificates for the examination. Detailed instructions regarding Computer Based Written Examination are available on the Commission’s website. Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has recently announce about the recruitment of 710 Posts for PGT & EVGC Against the Advt. No 02/20. A large number of Candidates filled there Application Form. The Process of Submitting Application Form is Conducted Online and the Candidates can submitted there Online Application form 14.01.2020 Till the Last date 13.02.2020 Here the Candidates can check there DSSSB PGT Teacher Syllabus Details from the below provided link.
DSSSB PGT Teacher Complete Details:
|Name of Organization||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||Various PGT Teaching & Educational and Vocational Guidance Counselor (EVGC) Posts (For Male & Female)|
|No of Vacancy||710 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Available Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
DSSSB PGT Teacher Syllabus 2020:
SYLLABUS: (for One Tier and Two Tier Examination Schemes) One Tier (General/Technical) Examination: –
General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. The questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations /Institutions etc.
General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability: The syllabus of General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. Test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.
Arithmetical & Numerical Ability : The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Data Interpretation, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs etc.
Hindi Language & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the Hindi Languages, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered.
DSSSB PGT teacher syllabus 2020 English Language & Comprehension: Spotting Errors, Homonyms, Spelling Test, Idioms and Phrases, Sentence Improvement, Spelling Test, Direct and Indirect speech, Active and Passive Voice, Sentence Arrangement, Passage Completion, Substitution, Data Interpretation, Theme Detection, Prepositions, Para Completion, Fill in the blanks, Synonyms, Word Formation, Error Correction (Underlined Part), Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Error Correction (Phrase in Bold), Joining Sentences
DSSSB PGT Commerce Syllabus 2020:
BUSINESS STUDIES AND MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to Business– Concepts, characteristics, objectives. Classification of business as industry and commerce. Distinctive features of business – Business, profession, and employment. Choice of Form of Organization. Large Scale and Small Scale Business-.Assistance by Government to Small Scale Sector.
- The form of Business Organization – Sole Proprietors, Joint Hindu Family, Partnership, Joint Stock Company and its formation, Cooperative organization.
- Business ownership– Private, public and Joint sector. Public Enterprises, Role dynamics of Public Sector, Global Enterprises (Multinational Companies), Joint Ventures.
- Business Services – banking, insurance, transportation, warehousing, communication, Impact of Technology on Business Services.
- Management – concept, objectives, nature of management as Science, Art and rofession, levels, Principles of Management general and scientific.
- Business Environment – meaning, importance, dimensions, changing the business environment–special reference to liberalization, privatization, and globalization, Business – a Futuristic vision.
- Management Function – Planning, organizing, staffing, directing, controlling and coordination
- Business Finance: Financial Management – meaning, scope, role and objectives, financial planning, Capital structure, leverage, Fixed and working capital – meaning and factors affecting its requirements.
- Financial Market – Money Market-nature, instruments, Capital Market- Primary and secondary, Stock exchange, NSEI, OTCEI, Procedures, SEBI.
- Human Resource Management– meaning, importance, man-power estimation, Recruitment and selection, Training and development, Compensation, Performance Evaluation
- Marketing – meaning, functions, and role, Levels of Marketing, Changing facets of marketing, Product-mix, Models of Marketing.
- Organizational Behaviors- Individual behaviors, Motivation–concepts and applications, Personality perception, Learning and attitude, Leadership and its approaches, Communication, Group dynamics.
- Emerging Trends in Management – Business Process Reengineering, Total Quality Management, Quality Circles, Benchmarking, Strategic Management, Knowledge Management, Business Standardization and ISO.
- Consumer Protection – Meaning, importance, consumers’ rights, Consumers’ responsibilities, Consumer awareness and Legal redressal with special reference to Consumer Protection Act, Role of consumer organization and NGOs.
- Trade – Internal Trade Retail and Wholesale trade, Emerging modes of business franchise, E-business and Outsourcing. International Business–Export-Import – Procedure and documentation, EPZ/ SEZ. International Trade Institutions and Agreements – WTO, UNCTAD, World-Bank, IMF.
- Business Finance: Sources – owners and borrowed fund, Sources of raising finance, Equity and Preference Shares, GDR, ADR, Debentures, Bonds – Retained Profit, Public Deposits, Loan from Financial Institutions and commercial banks, Credit-rating and rating agencies, Trade credit, Micro-credit.
- Social Responsibility of Business, Business Ethics, Environment protection.
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING & FINANCIAL STATEMENT ANALYSIS
- Accounting: Meaning, objectives, qualitative characteristics of Accounting information, Accounting Principles, Accounting concepts, Accounting standards, Cash and Accrual Basis of Accounting.
- The process of Accounting: Voucher, transaction, Accounting Equation, Rules of Debit and Credit, Book of original entry-Journal and Special Purpose Books, Ledger, posting from Journal and subsidiary books, Balancing of Accounts, Trial Balance and Rectification of Errors.Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Accounting for depreciation, Provisions, and Reserves, Bills of Exchange, Non-Profit Organization, Partnership Firms – Reconstitution of Partnership (Admission, Retirement, Death, and Dissolution), Account of Incomplete Records, Consignment, and Joint ventures.
- Accounting of Joint-stock Companies: Share capital types of shares, accounting for the issue, allotment forfeiture and re-issue of shares. Debentures –types, issue, and method of redemption. Final Accounts of the Sole proprietor and Joint Stock Companies. Emerging trends in the presentation of Final Accounts.
- Accounting for liquidation.
- financial Statement Analysis: Meaning, significance, limitation. Tools for Financial Statement Analysis-comparative statements, common size statements, Trend analysis, accounting ratios.
- Fund Flow Statement and Cash Flow Statement: Meaning, objectives, preparation as per revised standard issued by ICAI.
- Cost Accounting: Nature, functions. Job costing, Process costing, Marginal costing, Cost-volume-profit relationship. Cost control and cost reduction techniques
- Computers In Accounting: Introduction to Computers and Accounting Information System, Application of Computers in Accounting, Automation of Accounting process, designing accounting reports, MIS reporting, data exchange with other information system. Ready-made , customized and tailor-made Accounting Systems.
- Accounting And Database Management System –meaning, concept of entity and relationship in an accounting system, Data Base Management System(DBMS) in accounting.
- Inflation accounting and Accounting for Human Resource of an Organization and Social Responsibility.
DSSSB PGT History Syllabus
Harappan Civilization –
- Town Planning
- Economic & Social Life
- Script Writing
1) Rise of Magadh in relation to 16 Mahajan padas
2) Rise of Heterodox sects with special reference to Buddhism, Jainism –
- Effect on society, trade &commerce
3) The Mauryas –
- Causes for its rise
- Chandragupta Maurya Administration
- Contribution of Ashoka the Great (all aspects)
- Decline and fall of Mauryan Empire
4) The Guptas –
- Golden Period
- Samudra Gupta
- Chandragupta Vikramaditya etc
- Administration, Religion, Trade & Commerce
5) Society & Economy – From Vedic till 7th century
6) Sultanate Era – The Defeat of Hindu kingdom and establishment of Delhi Sultanate
7) Mughal Period – 1526 to 1707(all aspects)
8) Medieval Period – Society and Culture with special Reference to Bhakti Movement and Sufism
9) Medieval Architecture – Delhi Sultanate ’n Mughal Period
10) The Advent of Europeans and the establishment of 5 British rule
11) British rule and its impact on Indian economy
12) Revolt 1857 – a. Nature
- Causes of defeat
13) The socio – religious reform movements and the rise of nationalism
14) The Indian freedom movement – 1885 to 1947
15) Constitution –
- Working of the Constitution
- Adoption of the Constitution
HISTORY OF THE WORLD
1) Rise of Ancient Civilizations with special
- Mesopotamia –
2) Roman and Greek civilization
- Rise of the empire
3) Rise of Islam –
4) Nomadic people of Central Asia
5) The Dark age – Feudalism in Europe
- Manor State
6) Renaissance ’n Reformation period in Europe
7) Capitalism and Mercantilism
- Industrial Revolution
- Imperialism and colonialism
8) China Since 1840 to 1949
9) Japan 1840 to 1949
- Exam Pattern: The Exam Syllabus will be as Follows steps:
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type Question.
- The Exam will be Conduct in Single Phase Tier-I Exam.
- There will be Two Section for Each Paper.
DSSSB PGT Teacher Syllabus Details:
|Tier||Post||Exam Code||Time||Time Total Ques. (MCQ)||Total Marks (MCQ)||Total Marks (Descript .)||Grand Total||Subjects|
|One Tier (Technical)||
A). 1. General Awareness. 2. Mental ability & Reasoning ability. 3. Numerical Aptitude & Data interpretation. 4. Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension. 5. Test of English Language & Comprehension. (20 Marks each)
B). Objective type multiple choice questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed for the post. (200 Questions & Marks)
How to Download DSSSB PGT Teacher Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020:
- Visit to Official Website.
- Find the Link and Open the page.
- Enter your registration number or date of birth.
- Show on your desktop for DSSSB.
Now check here official website for more details: click here
DSSSB PGT Teacher Syllabus PDF DOWNLOAD