Grama Volunteer Notification Phase 2 Apply Online
Grama Volunteer Notification Phase 2 Apply Online link is available now, along with official website. As informed by the Districts, out of total 1,92,964 volunteer posts in rural areas, 1,83,290 Village Volunteers are working at present in the State. 9,674 posts are vacant. However, the exact Number of vacant positions of Village Volunteers shall be arrived at by the respective District Collectors before issuing the notification.
|Exam Organizing Body||Government of Andra Pradesh|
|Nane of the Post||Grama Volunteer|
|Number of Posts||19170 Posts|
|Mode of APGV Application||Online|
|Age Limit||18-35 years|
|APGV Application Dates||November o1 to 10, 2019|
|Release of Notification and Registration||November 01, 2019|
|Last date To Apply Online for AP Grama Volunteer||November 10, 2019|
|Scrutiny of Applications||November 15, 2019|
|Interview By Selection Committee||November 16 to 20, 2019|
|Intimation Letter to Selected Candidates||November 22, 2019|
|Induction & Training||November 29 to 30, 2019|
|Positioning of Volunteers||December 01, 2019|
a) 10th for Tribal areas
b) Inter for Rural areas
c) Degree for Urban areas
Age Eligibility: Age should be18-35 years as on 30.06.2019.
- All village and municipal wards will be considered as one unit for the recruitment of volunteers. In villages, Mandal. Initially, the number of volunteers comes under that village will be counted. As per the rule of reservation, the total number of vacancies will be categorized for general, BC, SC, ST candidates. In all categories, 50% of the reservation will be given to women categories.
- The shortlisting of online application forms will be done through municipal commissioner in the city level, and MPDO in Mandal level.
- All the eligible candidates will be called for interview in Mandal level.
- 3 officers committee will be formed in Mandal and village levels for recruitment. While in cities, Municipal Commissioner or Deputy Commissioner will be treated as Chairman, Tahsildar, district collector, and one more officer will form as the committee members. In Mandal level committee, MPDO will be treated as Chairman, Tahsildar, EVOPRD will be treated as committee members.
- Mandal, and city level 3 member committees will conduct the interviews for the shortlisted candidates. The candidate’s understanding of Government welfare schemes, social awareness of the candidate, behaviour of the candidate, Social consciousness of the candidates, will be the major aspects of the interview round.
- For selected and appointed volunteers, the Government will offer pay of Rs 5 thousand per month.
- Before appointing the selected candidates into duties, the government will conduct a training session on 6 days. Volunteers will be formed for Village, and ward levels. The training will be given in various aspects such as the skills required to perform the duties, leadership qualities, and other grounds.
How to Apply For AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019?
Follow below steps for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019:
1st Step: Visit the official website.
2nd Step: Now click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
3rd Step: Go through the eligibility criteria displayed, check the box and click on ‘I Accept’ button.
4th Step: Now enter your ‘Place’, ‘Qualification’ and ‘Date of Birth’. Then click on the ‘Check’ button.
5th Step: Now enter your Aadhaar Number, Captcha Code and click on ‘Send OTP’. OTP will be sent on the Aadhaar linked mobile number. (However, if the candidate does not have an Aadhaar card then, he/ she can enter his or her mobile number to verify the OTP).
6th Step: Enter the OTP and click on ‘Verify OTP’ button. Now moving to the next page, enter your Name, Mobile Number, Gender, Date of Birth and click on ‘Verify Aadhaar’ button.
7th Step: Now upload your photo as per the prescribed format. Then enter your address and other details such as Email ID. Then enter your category details and upload the category certificate.
8th Step: review the details entered and click on ‘Apply’ button for final selection.
For Detail Instruction Click Here