Indian Airforce AFCAT Recruitment 2019, Exam Date & Notification
The Indian Airforce AFCAT Recruitment 2019 is Invited Online Application Form For The post of Flying, Ground, NCC Entries. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply. Now Download Notification for Flying, Ground, NCC Entries. Indian Navy has finally released the Official Flying, Ground, NCC Entries. Recruitment Notification 2019 on its official website. The application forms are going to be out from May 31, 2019.Get more information for Indian Airforce Flying, Ground, NCC Entries Recruitment 2019 go and check official website.
About Air force:
The Indian Air Force was officially established on 8 October 1932. Its first ac flight came into being on Apr 01,1933. It possessed a strength of six RAF-trained officers and 19 Havai Sepoys (literally, air soldiers). The aircraft inventory comprised of four Westland Wapiti IIA army co-operation biplanes at Drigh Road as the “A” Flight nucleus of the planned No.1 (Army Co-operation) Squadron.
Candidate Must Be Indian citizens!!!
Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post Flying, Ground, NCC Entries. More Details About Recruitment Given Below official notification link. Before apply read complete details carefully.
|Name of Organization||Indian Air force|
|Rec. For Post||Flying, Ground, NCC Entries|
|Number Of Total Vacancy||As Per Rule|
Important Dates for This Recruitment!!!
|Starting Date for Apply Online||Jun 01,2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||Jun 30,2019|
|Last Date For Payment Online||Jun 30,2019|
|Admit Card||Available soon|
|Exam Date||Available soon|
Application Fee Details:
- GEN/OBC: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs. 250/-
- Candidate Payment will be made by Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking or E Challan.
Age Limit Details: (Jul 01,2019)
- Flying Branch: 20-24 Years
- Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical): 20-26 years
Vacancy Details for Flying, Ground, NCC Entries as pe rule.
Eligibility Criteria Details:
Flying Branch: Graduation Degree in Any Stream with 60% marks have passed Physics & Maths in 10+2 Level
BE OR B.Tech Degree who have Attained Min 60% marks in Aggregate in all papers.
Ground Duty Technical Branch:
Aeronautical Engineering Electronics: (10+2) intermediate minimum 6% marks in Physics & math’s & Minimum 4 years Graduation/Integrated PG Degree in engineering.
Aeronautical engineering mechanical: candidates with Minimum 60% Marks Each in physics and Mathematics at 10+2 Level & 4 years Engineering Degree in mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent degree.
Ground Duty Non-technical: Graduation Degree in Any Stream/Commerce with 60% marks minimum OR Post Graduation degree in Any Stream with 50% marks minimum.
NCC Special entry: NCC Air wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate & other Details as per flying branch Eligibility
Physical Fitness Test Parameters:
Ground Duty Technical Branch: Min height 157.5 Cms
Ground duty Non-Technical Branch:
- Height: (male-157.5 cms , Female-152 cms)
- Running: 1.6 Km Run in 06 Minutes & 30 Seconds
- Chest: 05 cm Expansion
- Weight: min 55 Kg (proportionate to Height)
How To Read Notification:
- First Click Official Notification Link Given Below
- Now Check Number Of Posts
- Read Carefully Eligibility Criteria
- Read All Details Very Carefully AND Follow All Rules
- Go Official Website For Registration or Login
- Submit Your Application Form b/w Jun 01,2019 to Jun 30,2019.
How To Apply Online:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online from JUN 01,2019 up to Jun 30,2019 up to 11:59 PM on NFL’s official website @indianairforce.nic.in.
- The details in online application form can be edited or modified before submission of application fee or final submission of online form and details once finally submitted cannot be changed under any circumstances so you fill all details very carefully then hit submit button.
- You Fill complete details otherwise incomplete details application form shall be summarily rejected,
- Before Applying Application, Form Candidate Should have some Document
- Valid E-Mail ID
- Candidates should have latest passport size photograph (Size Acc. Official Notification)
- High School, Intermediate Marksheets
- Aadhar Card
- Documents for age, qualification, caste/PwBD certificate and identity proof for uploading
- Pay examination fee of Rs. 250/- & Rs. 250/-
- Now Filling up Application Very Carefully
- Make payment which will take you to Payment Gateway
- Final Registration & Printing of Online Application Form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|