The Indian navy Recruitment 2019 is Invited Online Application Form For The post of Cadet Entry (10+2 B.Tech). Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply. Now Download Notification for Cadet Entry (10+2 B.Tech). Indian Navy has finally released the Official Cadet Entry (10+2 B.Tech). Recruitment Notification 2019 on its official website. The application forms are going to be out from May 31, 2019.Get more information for Indian navy B.Tech Recruitment 2019 go and cheak official website.
The Indian Navy is a well-balanced and cohesive three-dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under the surface of the oceans, efficiently safeguarding our national interests. The Chief of the Naval Staff exercises operational and administrative control of the Indian Navy from the Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Navy). He is assisted by the Vice Chief of the Naval Staff (VCNS) and three other Principal Staff Officers, namely the Deputy Chief of the Naval Staff (DCNS), the Chief of Personnel (COP) and the Chief of Material (COM).
Candidate Must Be Indian citizens!!!
Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post Cadet Entry (10+2 B.Tech).. More Details About Recruitment Given Below official notification link. Before apply read complete details carefully.
|Name of Organization||Indian navy|
|Rec. For Post||Cadet Entry (10+2 B.Tech).|
|Number Of Total Vacancy||65 Posts|
Important Dates for This Recruitment!!!
|Starting Date for Apply Online||May 31,2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||Jun 17,2019|
|Last Date For Payment Online||Jun 17,2019|
|Admit Card||Available soon|
Application Fee Details:
- GEN/OBC: Rs. 0/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs. 0/-
- Candidate Payment will be made by Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking or E Challan.
Age Limit Details:
Candidate must be Born between JUL 02,2000 and JAN 01,2003 (both dates inclusive)
Vacancy Details for Indian Navy Cadet Entry (10+2-B.Tech) Online Form 2019
Eligibility Criteria Details:
Candidate must be Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class 10th or Class 12th).
Pay Scale: As per rule
How To Read Notification:
- First Click Official Notification Link Given Below
- Now Cheak Number Of Posts
- Read Carefully Eligibility Criteria
- Read All Details Very Carefully AND Follow All Rules
- Go Official Website For Registration or Login
- Submit Your Application Form b/w May 31,2019 to Jun 17,2019.
How To Apply Online:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online from May 31,2019 up to Jun 17,2019 up to 11:59 PM on NFL’s official website @joinindiannavy.gov.in
- The details in online application form can be edited or modified before submission of application fee or final submission of online form and details once finally submitted cannot be changed under any circumstances so you fill all details very carefully then hit submit button.
- You Fill complete details otherwise incomplete details application form shall be summarily rejected,
- Before Applying Application, Form Candidate Should have some Document
- Valid E-Mail ID
- Candidates should have latest passport size photograph (Size Acc. Official Notification)
- High School, Intermediate Marksheets
- Aadhar Card
- Documents for age, qualification, caste/PwBD certificate and identity proof for uploading
- Pay examination fee of Rs. 0/- & Rs. 0/-
- Now Filling up Application Very Carefully
- Make payment which will take you to Payment Gateway
- Final Registration & Printing of Online Application Form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|