The Indian Navy SSR, AA Recruitment 2019 is Invited Online Application Form For The post of Senior Secondary Recruit & Artificial Apprentice. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply. Now Download Notification for Senior Secondary Recruit & Artificial Apprentice. Indian Navy SSR, AA has finally released the Official post for clerk. Recruitment Notification 2019 on its official website. The application forms are going to be out from Jun 28, 2019.Get more information for Indian Navy SSR, AA Recruitment 2019 go and check official website.
Candidate Must Be Indian citizens!!!
Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for the Indian Navy SSR, AA. More Details About Recruitment Given Below official notification link. Before apply read complete details carefully.
Method of Submission of Online Application Form:
STEP1: Log on to NAVY official website @joinindiannavy.gov.in
STEP2: Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same.
STEP3: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No.
STEP4: Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
STEP5: Pay Examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card
STEP6: Print Confirmation page for record and future reference.
Keep Some Point in Mind before Apply Online Form:
1) The candidate should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria.
2) Candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and Date of Birth as per Class Xth Certificate. Please note that no request for any change in particular will be accepted under any circumstances.
3) The Board will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular once filled in the Application Form whatsoever the reasons may be.
4) No change will be accepted through offline mode i.e. through fax/application or by email etc. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Please note that no request for any change in particular will be accepted under any circumstances.
5) The candidate should mention their own mobile number and E-Mail ID while submitting their on-line application as the alerts/information will be sent to the candidates on their registered mobile number and E-Mail ID.
6) Qualifying the Examination would not confer a right on any person for Recruitment/ Employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
|Name of Organization||Indian Navy|
|Rec. For Post||of Senior Secondary Recruit & Artificial Apprentice|
|Number Of Total Vacancy||2700 Post|
Important Dates for This Recruitment!!!
|Starting Date for Apply Online||Jun 28,2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||Jul 10,2019|
|Last Date For Payment Online||Jul 10,2019|
|Admit Card||Aug 2019|
|Exam Date||Sep 2019|
Application Fee Details:
- GEN/OBC: Rs. 205/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs. 0/-
- Candidate Payment will be made by Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking or E Challan.
Age Limit Details:
SSR & AA:
Candidates sharing their DOB between Feb 01,2000 to Jan 31,2003 will be eligible of this Course
- SSR: 2200 POSTS
- AA: 500 POSTS
As per rule
SSR & AA:
Candidates who have passed their 10+2 Intermediate Examination with Mathematics, Physics with One of the Following Subject Chemistry OR Biology OR Computer Science from any recognized University of India.
- Min Height: 157 Cm
- Physical Fitness Test Parameters:
- Run: 1.6 Km in 07 Minutes
- Squat Up: 20 Times
- Push Up: 10 Times
How to Fill Online Application Form:
Fill complete online Application Form and choose password. After submission, a Registration Number/Application Number gets generated. Note down the Registration No. /Application No. For subsequent login, system generated Registration No. /Application No. and chosen Password will be used.
Password Policy will be as follows:
- Password must be 8 to 13 characters long.
- Password must have at least one Upper case, one lower case alphabet and one numeric value and at least one special characters!@#$%^&*- .
- Candidate can change the passwords after login, if desired. New Password cannot be identical to any of the previous three passwords.
Candidate is advised not to disclose or share the password with anybody. Recruitment Board will be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
Candidate should log out at the end of their session so that the contents of the application cannot be tampered by unauthorized persons.
How To Read Notification:
- First Click Official Notification Link Given Below
- Now Check Number Of Posts
- Read Carefully Eligibility Criteria
- Read All Details Very Carefully AND Follow All Rules
- Go Official Website For Registration or Login
- Submit Your Application Form b/w Jun 28,2019 to Jul 10,2019.
|Apply Online||Link Activate 28 jun, 2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click here|