SBI SO Recruitment 2019, Exam Date & Notification
The State Bank Of India Recruitment 2019 SBI is Invited Online Application Form For The post of SCO Wealth Management Business Unit. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply. Now Download Notification for Direct Recruitment of SCO Wealth Management Business Unit. SBI has finally released the Official SBI SCO Recruitment Notification 2019 on its official website. The application forms are going to be out from May 23, 2019
About SBI Details:
The Bank is actively involved since 1973 in non-profit activity called Community Services Banking. All SBI branches and administrative offices throughout the country sponsor and participate in large number of welfare activities and social causes. SBI business is more than banking because He touch the lives of people anywhere in many ways.
SBI Wealth Centers:
Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bareilly, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Gorakhpur. Guntur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Mangaluru, Manipal, Meerut, Mumbai, Mysuru. Nagpur, Nasik, Palakkad, Panaji, Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry, Prayagraj, Kannur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madgaon. Madurai, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Rourkela, Shillong, Siliguri, Surat, Tiruchirappalli, Thiruvalla, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Warangal.
Candidate Must Be Indian citizens!!!
Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post SCO. More Details About Recruitment Given Below official notification link. Before apply read complete details carefully.
Details of NFL Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||State Bank Of India|
|Rec. For Post||SCO Wealth Management Business Unit|
|Number Of Total Vacancy||579 Posts|
Important Dates for This Recruitment!!!
|Starting Date for Apply Online||May 23,2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||Jun 12,2019|
|Last Date For Payment Online||Jun 12,2019|
|Admit Card||Available soon|
|Exam Date||Available soon|
Application Fee Details:
- GEN/OBC: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs. 125/-
- Candidate Payment will be made by Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking or E Challan.
Age Limit Details: ( As On Apr 01,2019)
- Relationship Manager or Relationship Manager or Relationship Manager: 23 to 35 Years
- Relationship Manager Team Lead: 28 to 40 Years
- Customer Relationship Executive: 20 to 35 Years
- Zonal Head Sales (Retail): 35 to 50 Years
- Central Operation Team Support: 30 to 40 Years
- Risk & Compliance Officer: 25 to 40 Years
- Head (Product, Investment & Research: 35 to 50 Years
- Management Analyst Central Research Team: 30 to 40 Years
|1||Relationship Manager / Relationship Manager (e-Wealth) / Relationship Manager (NRI)||187||127||46||85||41|
|2||Relationship Manager Team Lead||09||04||01||04||02|
|3||Customer Relationship Executive||27||16||06||10||07|
|4||Zonal Head Sales (Retail)||01||0||0||0||0|
|5||Central Operation Team Support||01||0||0||0||0|
|6||Risk & Compliance Officer||01||0||0||0||0|
|7||Central Research Team||01||0||0||0||0|
|8||Head (Product, Investment & Research)||01||0||0||0||0|
Eligibility Criteria Details:
|1||Head (Product, Investment & Research)||
Graduation/Post Graduation from Government recognized University/Institution or Reputed Colleges.
Other preferred qualification: Knowledge and good Experience in Market Analytics & Passion for Research in Economics trend & Products.
|2||Central Research Team (Fixed Income Research Analyst)||
MBA or PGDM from any recognized college or University.
Other Preferred qualification: CFA/CFP/CWM/Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Economics
|3||Risk & Compliance Officer||Graduate degree from Government recognized University / Institution. Professional Qualification in Risk or Compliance preferred.|
|4||Central Operations Team (COT) Support||Graduate degree from any Government recognized University / Institution.|
|5||Zonal Head Sales (Retail) (Eastern Zone)|
|6||Customer Relationship Executive (CRE)|
|7||Relationship Manager – Team Lead|
|8||Relationship Manager (NRI|
|9||Relationship Manager (e-Wealth)|
|10||Relationship Manager (RM)|
As Per Rule
How To Read Notification:
- First Click Official Notification Link Given Below
- Now Cheak Number Of Posts
- Read Carefully Eligibility Criteria
- Read All Details Very Carefully AND Follow All Rules
- Go Official Website For Registration or Login
- Submit Your Application Form b/w May 10,2019 to Jun 09,2019.
How To Apply Online:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online from May 23,2019 up to Jun 16,2019 up to 11:59 PM on SBI official website @sbi.co.in
- The details in online application form can be edited or modified before submission of application fee or final submission of online form and details once finally submitted cannot be changed under any circumstances so you fill all details very carefully then hit submit button.
- You Fill complete details otherwise incomplete details application form shall be summarily rejected,
- Before Applying Application, Form Candidate Should have some Document
- Valid E-Mail ID
- Candidates should have latest passport size photograph (Size Acc. Official Notification)
- High School, Intermediate Marksheets
- Aadhar Card
- Documents for age, qualification, caste/PwBD certificate and identity proof for uploading
- Pay examination fee of Rs. 750/- & Rs. 125/-
- Now Filling up Application Very Carefully
- Make payment which will take you to Payment Gateway
- Final Registration & Printing of Online Application Form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|