SPSC MPHW Admit Card 2019
Dear Candidates! SPSC had declared vacancies against post of Technician. Now, you can download Admit card for Examination. Link for Admit Card will be available soon. For download admit card, you should require some required details like as your registration number, date of birth. So, keep your registration number in hands before click on link for download admit card. Get detailed information regarding SPSC MPHW Admit Card 2019 in this page.
How to find your Registration Number:
Registration number is a number which is individual and unique for everyone. It has provided to you during filling online form. If you have forgotten your registration number, you should to check your Email or Contact Number.
SPSC MPHW Admit Card 2019 Download!!!
What is Admit Card?
Admit card is the card which is a provisionally access of your presence in Examination and you need to carry with yourself during your entrance exams. Without the admit card you won’t be allowed to give the exam. Admit Card means not, you can enter in Examination Hall. It is valid only with valid Identity proof Like as pan card, Aadhar card or any government identity PROOF.
|Starting date For Apply Online||May 02,2019|
|Last Date For Apply Online||May 31,2019|
|Last Date For Payment Online||May 31,2019|
|Last Date For Payment Offline||May 31,2019|
The Sikkim Public Service Commission Sikkim PSC has invited applications from eligible candidates for appointment against Post Multi Purpose Health Worker MPHW. Candidates had applied from May 02,2019 To May 31,2019.
SPSC Hall Ticket Details:
|Name of Organization||Sikkim Public Service Commission Sikkim PSC|
|Name Of Post||Multi Purpose Health Worker MPHW|
|No of Vacancy||20 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
In two ways, this job applicants can know the exam date. One is officials separately will release a note of intimating the exam date and The next way as exam date is printed on SPSC MPHW Admit Card, so by seeing that details you can know the exam date. Get your SPSC MPHW Admit Card 2019 either from the link given below or from the official website @spscskm.gov.in.
About Hall Ticket:
Admit Card will be generated online mode and able candidates shall download their Admit Card from our website as per instructions, between dates that will be notified in our website. Candidates shall carry the Admit Card (with photograph and signature) and one of the following valid photo identification card in original viz. Electoral ID, Passport, Aadhar card, Driving license, while reporting for the Online test. the admit card can be downloaded only by those contenders who had applied for the post. Applicants can make use of the link given below to acquire their admit card. Candidates reporting without the downloaded Admit Card and identity proof as specified above shall not be allowed to take the Exam.
Few step follow before examination:
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are suggested to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Candidates should compulsory bring the printout of them Hall Ticket in the examination hall.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate also should compulsory bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
Documents to carry along with SPSC MPHW Hall Ticket 2019
- Aadhar Card and License
- School Leaving Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Photo ID Proof
- Graduation Completed Certificate if Recuried
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Compulsory Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Address Proof
How to Download spsc 2019 Multi Purpose Health Worker MPHW Admit card
- Candidates first Visit official Website @spscskm.gov.in.
- Than Find the Admit Card link and open the page.
- Enter your valid registration number and valid date of birth if required,
- Show on your Admit Card and Print it for Future Use.
More Admit Cards:
SPSC GDMO Admit Card 2019, Hall Ticket @spscskm.gov.in