SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019
Dear Candidates! The Staff Selection Commission SSC had declared vacancies against post of Stenographer Grade C & D. Now, you can download Admit card for Examination. Link for Admit Card will be available soon. For download admit card, you should require some required details like as your registration number, date of birth. So, keep your registration number in hands before click on link for download admit card. Get detailed information regarding SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019 in this page.
How to find your Registration Number:
Registration number is a number which is individual and unique for everyone. It has provided to you during filling online form. If you have forgotten your registration number, you should to check your Email or Contact Number.
SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019 Download!!!
What is Admit Card?
Admit card is the card which is a provisionally access of your presence in Examination and you need to carry with yourself during your entrance exams. Without the admit card you won’t be allowed to give the exam. AdmitCard means not, you can enter in Examination Hall. It is valid only with valid Identity proof Like as pan card, Aadhar card or any government identity PROOF.
- Online Application form Starting Date: Sep 17, 2019
- Online Application Form Last date: Oct 10,2019
- Fee Payment Last Date: To be Announced
The Staff Selection Commission SSC has invited applications from eligible candidates for appointment against Post Stenographer Grade C & D. Candidates had applied from sep 17,2019. SSC Stenographer will conduct the several examinations for eligible candidates. Who are applied in the SSC Stenographer examination check detailed information for official website.
SSC Mains Hall Ticket Details:
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission SSC|
|Name of Post||Stenographer Grade C & D|
|No of Vacancy||Cheak official notification|
|Date of Exam||Available Soon|
In two ways, this job applicants can know the exam date. One is officials separately will release a note of intimating the exam date and The next way as exam date is printed on SSC STENOGRAPHER Admit Card, so by seeing that details you can know the exam date. Get your SSC STENOGRAPHER Admit Card 2019 either from the link given below or from the official website @ssc.nic.in
The Staff Selection Commission SSC will select the candidates based on their performance on the written test and skill test. All the Job Seekers who fulfil the requirements mentioned by the dept are only eligible to get the ssc Call Letter 2019.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Eligibility Details
- Educational Qualification
About Hall Ticket:
Admit Card will be generated online mode and able candidates shall download their Admit Card from our website as per instructions, between dates that will be notified in our website. Candidates shall carry the Admit Card (with photograph and signature) and one of the following valid photo identification cards in original viz. Electoral ID, Passport, Aadhar card, driving license, while reporting for the Online test.
The admit card can be downloaded only by those contenders who had applied for the post. Applicants can make use of the link given below to acquire their admit card. Candidates reporting without the downloaded Admit Card and identity proof as specified above shall not be allowed to take the Exam.
SSC Stenographer Hall Ticket Important Point:
- Admission certificates for SSC Stenographer 2019 have been made available for all candidates who have successfully submitted their application.
- The Admit Card will not be sent by post.
- If a Applicant is unable to download their Admit Card for appearing in the examination one week before the date of the examination must immediately contact the concerned regional or sub-regional office of the Commission with details such as registration ID, Transaction ID of SBI, copy of challan, etc for obtaining the Admit Card.
- Candidates should carry at least one original photo ID such as Voter’s ID, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, ID Cards to the examination centre along with the Hall Ticket.
- Candidates without such ID Cards will not be allowed to enter the examination hall/skill test venues
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2019 Examination
- General Knowledge
- General Awareness
- Analytical Aptitude
- Numerical Ability
- Intelligence Ability
Few steps follow before examination:
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are suggested to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Candidates should compulsory bring the printout of them Hall Ticket in the examination hall.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate also should compulsory bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
Documents to carry along with SSC STENOGRAPHER Hall Ticket 2019
- Aadhar Card and License
- School Leaving Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Photo ID Proof
- Graduation Completed Certificate if Required
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Compulsory Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Address Proof
How to Download SSC Stenographer Hall ticket 2019
- visit the Official Website @ssc.nic.in
- Search the SSC Stenographer Hall Ticket download 2019 link in organization website.
- Click the download link and enter the required details like Name and registration no.
- Submit the details and it will display on the screen after some time.
- Check the information in AP Village Volunteer Hall Ticket 2019.
- Save or download the admit card and take a printout.
|Admit Cards||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Update||AP Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card 2019, APGS Hall Ticket|