Tech Mahindra Recruitment, Recruitment for Associate Functional Consultant
Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2019 for the post Associate Functional Consultant. Interested candidate apply online for this post.
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. Tech Mahindra is a USD 4.9 billion company with 121,840+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 935 global clients including Fortune 500 companies. Company convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms & reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is the highest ranked Non-U.S. company in the Forbes Global Digital 100 list (2018) & in the Forbes Fab 50 companies in Asia (2018).
Tech Mahindra Vacancy Details:
Location: HYDERABAD, INDIA
Start Date For Apply Online: May 28,2019
Last Date For Apply Online: Jun 28,2019
Min 4 to 7 Year experience In this field.
Must Be complete Bachelor degree in any recognized Institute.
Responsibilities for Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2019:
- Good Experience of working in Vistex Chargebacks, Rebates, Admin Fee.
- Good in applied knowledge of SD process design, integration with FI, MM processes & integration with external reporting tools
- To lead or manage end to end service delivery and service assurance for customers Telecom products requirement.
- Interacting with end client, client senior managers and product managers, Bid Manager and Solution Architect regularly to ensure the developments are in line with the customer requirements and obtain necessary approvals
- Constant Interacting with the virtual team to coordinate progress and issue resolution to meet client need and achieve target date.
- Communication skills and ability to take ownership of tasks till completion
- Understanding of fulfillment and assurance processes of telecom products¿ Product understanding in any of the mentioned products Voice, VPN, LAN, WAN etc.
- Good understanding of technology used in delivering the above product such as network technology used for delivering service to the client [Access & Core Network, Routers, CPE, Switches etc.]
- Understanding of preparing a project schedule in MPP or Excel.
|More Details||Click here|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
More Private Jobs: