Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2019, Recruitment for Project Lead
Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2019 for the post Project Lead. Interested candidate apply online for this post.
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. Tech Mahindra is a USD 4.9 billion company with 121,840+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 935 global clients including Fortune 500 companies. Company convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms & reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is the highest ranked Non-U.S. company in the Forbes Global Digital 100 list (2018) & in the Forbes Fab 50 companies in Asia (2018).
Tech Mahindra Vacancy Details:
Location: Bengaluru, INDIA
Start Date For Apply Online: May 17,2019
Last Date For Apply Online: Jun 17,2019
Min 5 to 10 Year experience In this field.
Must Be complete Bachelor’s or Higher Degree in any recognized Institute.
- Oracle OTM Administrator To secure successful initiation, planning, execution, control and completion of a small or a less complex project through monitoring, tracking and analyzing project control metrics.
- Lead project evolution, production support and maintenance activities.
- Secure timesheets and invoicing processes are completed on or before the deadline.
- Lead the clients interface for the project on an everyday basis, proactively addressing any issues before they are escalated.
- Create functional and technical specification documents.
- Understanding of fulfillment and assurance processes of telecom products¿ Product understanding in any of the mentioned products Voice, VPN, LAN, WAN etc.
- Good understanding of technology used in delivering the above product such as network technology used for delivering service to the client [Access & Core Network, Routers, CPE, Switches etc.]
- ITIL & eTOM understanding Model the processes using process modeling tools like Visio or ARIS.
- Work experience in Networking area, Network design or network operational planning.
- Secure that all in the delivery team, including self, are constantly thinking of ways to do things faster, better or in an economic manner.
- Assist Project Manager in Risk Management & participate in quality reviews and implement quality norms.
- Lead & secure project complies with Software Quality Processes and is adhering to the defined timelines.
- Draft initial charter and project plan, create and review functional and technical specification documents.
- Serve as the own point of contact for the team to the project entrepreneur.
- Promote team work, motivate, mentor and develop subordinates.