TNCWWB Junior Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019:
TNCWWB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019 notification is out. The Online Application start from 17 oct 2018 and will remain active till 02 nov 2018. Candidate willing to apply should go through the eligibility & The start preparation soon. This post will enlighten you regarding the TNCWWB Junior Assistant syllabus 2019. The complete syllabus of the computer-based examination and computer (formatting) Test has been provided in this post. Check out the details below.
The date of Computer Based written examination is subject to change, in which event the new date will be notified through Newspapers, Commission’s websites and Admission Certificates for the examination. Detailed instructions regarding Computer Based Written Examination are available on the Commission’s website.
TNCWWB Junior Assistant Complete Details:
|Name of Organization||Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board TNCWWB|
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant|
|No of Vacancy||177 Posts|
|Date of Exam||dec 2019|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
TNCWWB Junior Assistant Syllabus:
- Elementary Mathematics
- Analytical Ability
- General Awareness
- Computer Knowledge
TNCWWB DEO & Junior Assistant Exam Pattern:
- International Relations and events.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Policies of Tamilnadu State.
- World Geography, Indian Geography, and Geography of Tamilnadu State.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management – Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Logical Reasoning includes Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Tamilnadu.
- General Science; India’s Achievemen TN in Science and Technology.
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues, and Inclusive Policies.
- Basic English from 10th Standard.
- Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges.
- Economy and Development of Tamilnadu.
- Issues of Development and Change.
- Social Structure, Issues, and Public Policies.
- Socio-Cultural History of India and Tamilnadu.
- Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics
Analytical & Numerical Ability:
- Shapes and Mirror
- Images & Clocks, etc.
- Analytical Reasoning
- Number series
- Letter series
- Odd man out
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Mathematical Operations
- Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision Making
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical Reasoning
- Statement — arguments and Assumptions etc.
TNCWWB DEO & Junior Assistant English
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Noun & Pronoun
- Infinitive & Gerund
- Mood & Voice
- Adverb & Conjunctive
- Adjective & Degree (Positive. Comparative & superlative)
- Phrases & Idioms
- Spelling Mistake Detection
- Interrogative Sentence
- Spotting of Error in a Sentence.
Exam Pattern for TNCWWB Junior Assistant
- The Written Examination (Computer Based) shall be Objective Type Multiple Choice (to assess professional knowledge) of total 200 Marks.
- The Syllabus & Scheme of Written Examination is Above.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in (200 Marks) and Interview (50 Marks).
How to Download TNCWWB Junior Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019:
- Go to Official Website.
- Find the Link and Open the page.
- Enter your registration number or date of birth.
- Show on your desktop for Delhi Police.
Now check here official website for more details: click here
Notification Details: Click Here