TNFUSRC Forest Guard Admit Card 2019, Hall Ticket
Dear Candidates! The TNFUSRC Forest Guard had declared vacancies against post of Forest Guard & Forester. Now, you can download Admit card for Examination. Link for Admit Card will be available soon. For download admit card, you should require some required details like as your registration number, date of birth. So, keep your registration number in hands before click on link for download admit card. Get detailed information regarding TNFUSRC Forest Guard Admit Card 2019 in this page.
How to find your Registration Number:
Registration number is a number which is individual and unique for everyone. It has provided to you during filling online form. If you have forgotten your registration number, you should to check your Email or Contact Number.
TNFUSRC Forest Guard Admit Card 2019 Download!!!
What is Admit Card?
Admit card is the card which is a provisionally access of your presence in Examination and you need to carry with yourself during your entrance exams. Without the admit card you won’t be allowed to give the exam. Admit Card means not, you can enter in Examination Hall. It is valid only with valid Identity proof Like as pan card, Aadhar card or any government identity PROOF.
|Online Application form Starting Date||Oct 30, 2019|
|Application form Last Date||Nov 30, 2019|
|Fee Payment Last Date||Nov 30, 2019|
|Exam Date||Nov 30,2019|
The TNFUSRC Forest Guard has invited applications from eligible candidates for appointment against Post Social Security Forest Guard & Forester. Candidates had applied from Oct 30, 2019. TNFUSRC Forest Guard will conduct the several examinations for eligible candidates. Who are applied in the TNFUSRC Forest Guard check detailed information for official website.
TNFUSRC Forest Guard Hall Ticket Details:
|Name of Organization||Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee|
|Name of Post||Forest Guard & Forester|
|No of Vacancy||320 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Available Soon|
In two ways, this job applicants can know the exam date. One is officials separately will release a note of intimating the exam date and The next way as exam date is printed on TNFUSRC Forest Guard Admit Card, so by seeing that details you can know the exam date. Get your TNFUSRC Forest Guard Admit Card 2019 either from the link given below or from the official website.
Exam Pattern for TNFUSRC Forest Guard 2019
|S.No.||Topics||Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|3.||Academic||Concerned Subject and Methodology||100||100|
- Scores will be normalized to 100.
- There will be negative marking.1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Parts A & B will be will be available together and the candidates have freedom to answer questions in the order in which they prefer.
- To qualify for a post, the candidate must score minimum 50 % marks in each part.
About Hall Ticket:
Admit Card will be generated online mode and able candidates shall download their Admit Card from our website as per instructions, between dates that will be notified in our website. Candidates shall carry the Admit Card (with photograph and signature) and one of the following valid photo identification cards in original viz. Electoral ID, Passport, Aadhar card, driving license, while reporting for the Online test.
The admit card can be downloaded only by those contenders who had applied for the post. Applicants can make use of the link given below to acquire their admit card. Candidates reporting without the downloaded Admit Card and identity proof as specified above shall not be allowed to take the Exam.
Few steps follow before examination:
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are suggested to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Candidates should compulsory bring the printout of them Hall Ticket in the examination hall.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate also should compulsory bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
Documents to carry along with TNFUSRC Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2019
- Aadhar Card and License
- School Leaving Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Photo ID Proof
- Graduation Completed Certificate if Required
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Compulsory Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Address Proof
|Admit Cards||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Update||TNPSC ASO Recruitment 2019|