TNPSC ASO Recruitment 2019
TNPSC (TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION) has invited candidates for post Assistant Section Officer (Translation) in Tamil Development and Information Department. Candidates are requseted to read instructions and detail notification before apply. Applicant can apply online. No other Mode of application will be acceptable.
TNPSC ASO 2019 (Translation) 2019 Important Dates:
|Date of Notification||08.11. 2018|
|Last date for submission of application||08.12. 2019|
|Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank||10.12. 2019|
Total Number of vacancies: 5 posts
Subject-wise distribution of vacancies is as follows:
Category-wise distribution of vacancies:
- GT(G): 1
- BC(G): 1
- GT(W): 1
- BC(W): 1
- MBC/DC(PSTM): 1
|Category of Applicants||Minimum Age (Should have completed)||Maximum Age (Should not have completed)|
|SC/ ST||Minimum 18 Years||No Maximum age limit|
|Others||Minimum 18 Years||30 Years|
TNPSC ASO 2019 (Translation) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: (as on 08.11.2019)
Candidates should posses the following or its equivalent qualifications:-
|For the post of Assistant Section Officer in Tamil:-||“A Degree of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission with Tamil in any one of the parts in the Degree course”|
|For the post of Assistant Section Officer in Hindi:-||“A Degree of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission with Hindi in any one of the parts in the Degree course.”|
Date of Written Examination:
|Paper-I (Subject paper) (Degree Standard)||11.01.2020 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
|Paper – II (General Studies)(Degree Standard)||11.01.2020 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M|
How to Apply for TNPSC ASO 2019 (Translation):
1) Candidate should apply only through online mode in the official Websites.
2) One-Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. Candidate should register only once in the One-Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as Registration fee.
3) For applying in One-Time Registration, the candidates should have scanned clearly visible image of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in hard Drive to upload the photo, certificate and signature.
4) Candidates should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
5) Candidate who wishes to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified in the Commission‟s Website and use the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE-TIME REGISTRATION.
6) Candidate fill required details in online form.
7) After filling all details, click on preview. Verify all filled details carefully because there is no correction option after final submission.
8) If all all details are correct, click on final submit.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||LINK 1|