TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus
TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2019 notification is out. The Online Application start from nov 2019 and will remain active till dec 2019. Candidate willing to apply should go through the eligibility & The start preparation soon. This post will enlighten you regarding the TNPSC Group 1 syllabus 2019. The complete syllabus of the computer-based examination and computer (formatting) Test has been provided in this post. Check out the details below.
The date of Computer Based written examination is subject to change, in which event the new date will be notified through Newspapers, Commission’s websites and Admission Certificates for the examination. Detailed instructions regarding Computer Based Written Examination are available on the Commission’s website.
TNPSC Group 1 Complete Details:
|Name of Organization||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission TNPSC|
|Name of Post||Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I), Assistant Commissioner (C.T.), Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies|
|No of Vacancy||139 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Available Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus:
Syllabus for TNPSC Group 1 2020 Combined Civil Service Exam – I
- General Studies
- Aptitude & Mental Ability
- Mains Exam
- Paper – I
- Paper -III
TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus – Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mirror Images.
- Decision Making.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Embedded Figures etc.
TNPSC : Quantitative Syllabus
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Problems on Ages.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Distance.
- HCF & LCM.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Data Interpretation etc.
TNPSC General Studies CCS I Prelims Syllabus
- General Science.
- Current Events.
- Political Science.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- History & Culture of India.
- Indian National Movement.
TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus – Paper 1
- Modern History of India and Indian Culture.
- Expansion and Consolidation of British Rule.
- Advent of European Invasion.
- Unity in Diversity.
- India Since Independence.
- National Renaissance.
- Dravidian Movement in Tamil Nadu.
- Indian National Congress.
- 1857 Revolt.
- Era of Different Acts & Pacts.
- Emergence of National Leaders.
- Role of Tamil Nadu in Freedom Struggle.
- Communalism Led to Partition.
- Science & Technology in the development of India & Tamil Nadu.
- General Aptitude & Mental Ability.
- National Scientific Laboratories.
- Astronomy and Space Science.
- Electricity and Electronics.
- Natural Disasters.
- Defense Research Organization.
- Blood and Blood Circulation.
- Alcoholism and Drug abuse.
- Ocean Research and Development.
- Computer Science and Advancement.
- Genetic Engineering.
- Human Diseases, Prevention & Remedies.
- Remote Sensing and Benefits etc.
TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus – Paper II
- Indian Polity.
- Geography of India.
- Emerging Political Trends across the World Affecting India.
- Tamil Society, Culture and Heritage.
- Tamil Language.
- Precis Writing.
- English Language.
- Comprehension Passage.
- Essay Writing.
- Administration of Union and States with reference to Tamil Nadu.
TNPSC CCSE I Mains Exam Syllabus – Paper III
- Current events of National and International Importance.
- Indian Economy.
- Current Economic Trends.
- India’s Crisis Responses and Challenges.
- Impact of Global Economy on India.
- Socio Economic Issues in India & Tamil Nadu.
Exam Pattern for TNPSC Group 1 2020 Combined Civil Service Exam – I
|S.No.||Examination Type||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Exam Duration||Max. Marks|
|1.||Objective Type||General Studies||150||3 Hours||300|
|2.||Aptitude & Mental Ability||50|
|S.No.||Examination Type||Subject Names||Exam Duration||Max. Marks|
|1.||Descriptive Type||Paper – I||3 Hours for each Paper||250|
|Interview & Records||100|
|IV||History and Culture of India|
|VII||Indian National Movement|
|VIII||Aptitude and Mental Ability Test
TNPSC group 1 prelims exam comprises objective type questions from general studies and aptitude & mental ability sections. It has 200 questions for 300 marks and duration of the exam is 3 hours. Candidates should start preparing for the TNPSC group 1 exam with the help of syllabus and study plan.
How to Download TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019:
- Go to Official Website.
- Find the Link and Open the page.
- Enter your registration number or date of birth.
- Show on your desktop for TNPSC.
Now check here official website for more details: click here