UPPSC Principal Syllabus 2019-20
UPPSC Principal Recruitment 2019 notification is out. The Online Application start from 16 oct 2019 and will remain active till 11 nov 2019. Candidate willing to apply should go through the eligibility & The start preparation soon. This post will enlighten you regarding the UPPSC Principal syllabus 2019. The complete syllabus of the computer-based examination and computer (formatting) Test has been provided in this post. Check out the details below.
The date of Computer Based written examination is subject to change, in which event the new date will be notified through Newspapers, Commission’s websites and Admission Certificates for the examination. Detailed instructions regarding Computer Based Written Examination are available on the Commission’s website.
UPPSC Principal Complete Details:
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission|
|Name of Post||Veterinary Medical Officer, Engineer, Principal (Grade-II), Assistant Architect Planner & other posts|
|No of Vacancy||89 Posts|
|Date of Exam||15 dec 2019|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Candidates who are ignorant about exam pattern & UPPSC Syllabus for Advt. No. 3/2019-2020, this article will guide them towards their final hurdle. Exam pattern & syllabus for UPPSC Various Posts exam is discussed here:-
Exam Pattern: The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- Detailed Exam Pattern Will be Provided Soon
UPPSC Principal Syllabus:
- General Knowledge
- General Awareness
- General Hindi
- Technical Wise subjects
- Related Topics
- Cubes and Dice.
- Visual Memory.
- Number Ranking.
- Alphabet Series.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Blood Relations
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Embedded Figure
- Coding-Decoding etc.
General Studies Syllabus
- General Science.
- Indian Polity.
- Geography – India.
- Current Events – National & International.
- Science & Technology.
- History – India & World.
- Socio-Economic Events
- Cultural Heritage of India.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Economy.
- Instrumental methods of organic analysis.
- Tool marks.
- Foot and tire impressions.
- Fundamentals of photography.
- Crime Scene examinations.
- Fire and arson.
- Physical evidence.
- Forensic Science.
- Broken glass.
- Instrumental methods of inorganic analysis.
- Organometallic compounds, Bioinorganic chemistry, and Polymers.
- Chemical Kinetics and Thermodynamics.
- Quantum Chemistry.
- Natural Products and Drugs.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Poisons and Pesticides.
- Analytical Chemistry and Instrumental methods.
- Organic reaction mechanism and Stereochemistry.
- Biochemical and Molecular Techniques.
- Physical / Biological Anthropology.
- Fundamentals of Anthropology.
- Chemistry of Biomolecules.
Exam Pattern for UPPSC Lecturer & Assistant Teacher
|S. No.||Paper||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|1.||Paper-I||General Knowledge & Aptitude||100||100|
- The written exams for all the posts will be multiple choice objective type.
- Each question carries 1 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks in each paper for every wrong answer.
- The Exam will be Written type.
- The Paper will be based on the Last Education Qualification of Candidates.
How to Download UPPSC Principal Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019:
- Go to Official Website.
- Find the Link and Open the page.
- Enter your registration number or date of birth.
- Show on your desktop for Delhi Police.
Now check here official website for more details: click here
Notification Details: Click Here