UPTET Application Form 2019:
UPTET is a basic or primary eligibility test for the requirement of teacher for primary and junior school ruled under Utter Pradesh government. Here we are discussing about UPTET 2019 eligibility criteria as well as syllabus and process of filling application with step by step. We request to candidates, read instructions and prospectus carefully provided on official websites of UPTET 2019 before filling the application.
UPTET Application Form 2019-2020: Important Dates
|Notification Date||31 October 2019|
|Start Date for Online Candidate Registration||01 November 2019|
|Last Date of Registration||20 November 2019|
|Last Date of Submit Fee||21 November 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Completed Registration / Print Application Form||22 November 2019|
|Download Admit Card||12 December 2019|
|UPTET Application Date||22 December 2019|
IMPORTANT NOTES for UPTET Application Form 2019 :
Candidates can apply for ONLINE through UPTET website.
- The candidate applying for UPTET 2019 is required: –
- i) To go through the Information Bulletin carefully with the entire requirement therein.
ii) To satisfy eligibility to appear in the examination.
iii) To submit On-line application by giving full particulars by accessing the UPTET official website.
iv) To write complete mailing address with Postal PIN Code at the time of applying.
v) Before submission of Registration 2019 , decide the mode of payment of fee.
vi) To keep the Confirmation Page along with the original copy of E-Challan (In case fee is paid through E-Challan).
vii) If a candidate submits on-line more than one application, his/her candidature shall be liable to be cancelled and the candidate may also be debarred for future examination(s). No communication will be sent in this regard.
1. Method of Submission of Online Application For UPTET 2019
STEP 1: Log on to UPTET 2019 official website.
STEP 2: Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same.
STEP 3: Fill in the Online Registration 2019 and note down Registration 2019 No./Application No.
STEP 4: Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
STEP 5: Pay Examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card
STEP 6: Print Confirmation page for record and future reference.
2. Registration 2019 Procedure IN UPTET Application Form 2019.
(a) Authentication Form:
Fill details like State, Identification type (select any Identity as applicable), Candidate’s Name, and Date of Birth and Gender.
(b) Fill Online Registration Form 2019:
Fill complete online Registration form and choose password. After submission, a Registration 2019 Number/Application Number gets generated. Note down the Registration 2019 No./Application No. For subsequent login, system generated Registration 2019 No. /Application No. and chosen Password will be used. •Password Policy will be as follows:
- Password must be 8 to 13 characters long.
- Password must have at least one Upper case, one lower case alphabet and one numeric value and at least one special characters!@#$%^&*
- Candidate can change the passwords after login, if desired. New Password cannot be identical to any of the previous three passwords.
- Candidate is advised not to disclose or share the password with anybody. Neither UPTET nor NIC will be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
- Candidate should log out at the end of their session so that the contents of the application cannot be tampered by unauthorized persons.
(c) Online Uploading of Scanned Images:
- Uploading of scanned Photo and Signature are mandatory.
•Upload scanned photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
•Size of scanned photograph should be between 10 to 100 KB
•Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
•Size of scanned signature should be between 3 to 30 KB.
•Image Dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height).
The candidates are advised to keep the scanned images of latest photograph and signature of the candidates ready in JPG format and as per the size and dimension specified, before applying online.
The scanned image of latest photograph is required to upload to avoid the inconvenience at centre, as this photograph will be matched with the actual candidate appearing in the examination.
(d) Downloading of Confirmation Page:
Candidates are required to take printout of Confirmation Page for record and keep it for their reference. The Confirmation Page is not required to be sent to UPTET Unit.
- The candidate should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria.
- Candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and Date of Birth as per Class Xth Certificate. Please note that no request for any change in particular will be accepted under any circumstances after the specified date for online correction is over.
- Candidates can apply ‘ON-LINE’ through UPTET website. The candidate should supply all details while filling the Online Form and upload their scanned images of latest photograph & signature. After successful submission of data and requisite fee Candidates are required to take printout of Confirmation Page.
- Correction/ Updation in Details:
The candidate’s particulars can not be changes/edited once the examination fee has been submitted. The Board will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of and correction/addition/deletion in any particular once filled in the Registration 2019 whatsoever the reasons may be.
- The dates for downloading admit card will be available on UPTET website for latest updates, please visit UPTET official website.
We can understand eligibility criteria between two below points.
- Age Limit:
Minimum age should be 18 Years on the date of applying for UPTET’19. There is no maximum age limit of applying application.
- Educational Qualification:
Primary Teacher (Class 1st-5th)
- Senior Secondary School (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Senior Secondary School minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OR
- Senior Secondary School with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
- Any Graduation and passed or appearing in 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Any Graduation with B.Ed. appearing & passed aspirants can apply
Upper Primary Teacher (Class 6th-8th)
- Any Graduation and passed or appearing in 2 Years Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Any Graduation with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year bachelor’s in education (B.Ed.) OR
- Any Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year bachelor’s in education (B.Ed.), in accordance with the NCTE OR
- Senior Secondary School with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in 4 years B.El.Ed OR
- Senior Secondary School with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in 4 years B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed OR
- Any Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year B.Ed.
Examination Pattern and Syllabus UPTET 2019:
UPTET 2019 organizing two papers first primary level (Paper-I for Primary to 5th standard teacher Eligibility) and second Upper Primary Level ( Paper-II for 6th to 8th standard teacher Eligibility).Here we are sharing compile pattern and syllabus for both Examinations.
Primary Level (Paper-I)
|Subject||Number of question||Marks||Total Time|
|Child development & Pedagogy||30||30||150 Minutes|
|Language – 1||30||30|
|Language – 2||30||30|
Note: You can not select same language for both language options.
Upper Primary Level (Paper-II)
|Subjects||Number of Question||Marks||Total Time|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30||150 Minutes|
|Science & Mathematics OR Social Science||60||60|
|Language – 1||30||30|
|Language – 2||30||30|
Note: You cannot select same language for both language options.
UPTET 2019 Syllabus
- Child Development & Pedagogy
- The concept of development and its relationship with learning
- The concept of Inclusive education
- Understanding children with special needs, Learning, and Pedagogy
- Environmental Studies
- Family and Friends
- Food & Shelter
- Water & Travel
- Things We Make and Do
- EVS Pedagogy & UP Related Question
- Social Studies
- Social & Political life
- Economics & Static GK
- UP Related Question
- Social Studies Pedagogy
- Food & Materials
- How things work
- Moving Things People and Ideas
- Natural Phenomena & Resources
- The World of the Living
- Pedagogy of Science
- Number System & Simplification
- Percentage & Ratio
- Time, Work, Speed & Distance
- Algebra & Mensuration
- Profit & Loss
- Miscellaneous Arithmetic Question
- Pedagogy of Mathematics
- Language Knowledge
- Unseen Passage
- Grammar and Language Pedagogy
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|UPTET Tentative Schedule||Click Here|
|UPTET Detail Notification||Click Here|