WBHRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2019
WBHRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2019 inviting for direct recruitment for the posts for Pharmacist Grade III (61 posts) under the Directorate of Health Services, Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal.
|Organization Name||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)|
|Post Name||Pharmacist Grade III, Laboratory Assistant Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||47 Posts|
|Job Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Start Date||17th October 2019|
|Last Date||24th October 2019 (before 8:00 PM)|
Online applications are invited from Citizens of India and such other nationals as declared eligible by the Government of India for recruitment under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal.
A candidate should verify eligibility from the notified rules. The condition prescribed cannot be relaxed. The recruitment will be made by selection, but where a large number of applications are received, as a result of Advertisement, the Board may, for the purpose of short-listing, hold a preliminary examination.
Here below candidates can find eligibility criteria:
|(i) Passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination|
|its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology;|
|(ii) Two Years Diploma Course in Pharmacy recognized by the Government of West Bengal|
|Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy recognized by the Government of West Bengal|
|(iii) Registered as ‘A’ category Pharmacist under the West Bengal Pharmacy Council.|
Not more than 39 Years as on 1st January 2019.
Note: Initial merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates as per following distribution pattern of marks :
|Marks obtained in Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent examinations in Science subjects [ Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology]||60 (Max.)|
|b) Two years Diploma Course in Pharmacy – 12||12|
|c) Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy – 13||13|
|d) Master Degree in Pharmacy – 15||15|
|e) Experience : – 10(Max.)||10 ( Max)|
|f) Interview – 15(Max)||15 ( Max)|
- Application shall be made in the format, as available on the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Official Website.
- Application may not filled after the closing date shall be rejected.
- In case, any of the statement made in the application be subsequently found to be false within the knowledge of the candidates- his/her candidature shall be liable to cancellation, and even if appointed to a post on the results of this examination his/her appointment shall be liable to be terminated. Willful suppression of any material fact shall also be similarly dealt with.
- Candidates should take particular note that entries in their application submitted to the Board must be made correctly against all the items which shall be treated as final and no alteration and addition in this regard shall be entertained after full submission of the application. Application not duly filled in or found incomplete or defective in any respect or without fee will be liable to rejection.
- Candidates must fulfill the essential qualification by the closing date. All information regarding selection/ recruitment (date of examination, date of interview etc.) to the post shall be available, time to time in the Board Website.
- Candidates are requested to follow the WBHRB official Website time to time for any update/ information.
- Candidates are advised not to wait till the last date to avoid congestion on Web‐Server on account of heavy load on internet/website.
|Start Date||17th October 2019|
|Detail Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|