WBPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2020
WBPSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification is out. The Online Application start from 10 Jan 2020 and will remain active till 30 Jan 2020. Candidate willing to apply should go through the eligibility & The start preparation soon. This post will enlighten you regarding the WBPSC Lab Assistant syllabus 2020. The complete syllabus of the computer-based examination and computer (formatting) Test has been provided in this post. Check out the details below.
The date of Computer Based written examination is subject to change, in which event the new date will be notified through Newspapers, Commission’s websites and Admission Certificates for the examination. Detailed instructions regarding Computer Based Written Examination are available on the Commission’s website.
WBPSC Lab Assistant Complete Details:
|Name of Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Laboratory Assistant|
|No of Vacancy||209 Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written exam|
|Date of Exam||Available Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
WBPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus:
West Bengal PSC Laboratory Assistant Exam Pattern 2020
|S. No||Test Type||Part||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Period|
|1||Objective Questions||Part-A||General Knowledge (GK)||100||100||3 hours|
|2||Part-B||biology, Physics, Chemistry||200||200|
General Knowledge (GK)
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Indian Politics.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian History.
- Inventions in the World.
- Basic GK.
- Basic Computer.
- Indian Culture.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Current Affairs
- Environmental Studies.
- General characters of Algae, Fungi, Lichens, Bryophyta, Pteridophyta, Gymnosperms, and Angiosperms.
- Plant Physiology:
- Morphology of Angiosperms:
- Economic Importance of Plants.
- Plant Anatomy
- Dynamics of Rigid Body
- Electric Current
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Fundamental particles of an atom (electron, proton, neuron)
- Rutherford’s nuclear model
- Quantum Nos.
- Pauli’s exclusion principle
- Aufbau principle
- Types of orbital ( s, p, d, f), the shape of orbital
- Modern periodic table
- Variation in atomic properties (Size, ionization potential, Electron affinity, Electronegativity)
- Solute, Solvent, Solution
- The concentration of solutions (Molarity, Normality, Formality, Molality, Mole fraction, Weight percent)
- Types of solutions (Gas solutions, Liquid solutions, Solid solutions)
- Raoult’s law
- Ideal & Non- ideal solutions
- Colligative properties of solutions
How to Download WBPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020:
- Go to Official Website.
- Find the Link and Open the page.
- Enter your registration number or date of birth.
- Show on your desktop for WBPSC.
NoW check here official website for more details: click here