Wipro Recruitment 2019, Recruitment for Database Admin-Administrator
Wipro Recruitment 2019 post for the Database Admin-Administrator. Interested Candidate Apply For this job provided link below.
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. Wipro harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics & emerging technologies to help his clients adapt to the digital world & make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, company have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, company discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Location: Pune, INDIA
Post: Database Admin-Administrator
Required Experience: Min 3 – 5 Years
Must Be Required skills for This Job:
Database Admin Database Performance Tuning, Infra Trouble shooting & Operations, Database High Availability, Infra Storage Administration, Database Backup & Recovery, Database Admin
- you are responsible for managing a small team of analysts, developers, testers or engineers and drive delivery of a small module within a project (Delivery/Maintenance/Testing).
- You may serve as entry level specialist with expertise in particular technology/a process / application / product.
- You are responsible for functional or technical track of a project.
- Capability to communicate with clients and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
- you should be capable to handle first point escalation for all technical and process issues.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required.
- Secure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
- Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating with different stakeholders.
- Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to his / her tower Follow quality or security process defined for the engagement.
- Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams or individual to minimize the incidents, Hardware troubleshooting & Vendor coordination Prepare Weekly & monthly status reports.
- Participate in business meetings with various stake holders on a need basis. Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys. Work on the service improvement programs.
- Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects. Training of new team members.
- Capable to work on Knowledge acquisition and updates to related documents
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|More Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
More Latest Update: